Annapurna base camp trek for seven days will be the most exciting journey you have ever had in the Himalayans of any other country. This route is an absolutely popular and renowned trekking destination.
This destination will definitely provide you with a pristine culture of various community people, crystal clear mountains, and absolute scenery of the major highest peaks. Some of the charming mountains here for the villages of Birethanti, Chomrong, Deurali, Ghandruk, and Jinu.
The seven-day trek is a short trek in the Annapurna base camp that fascinates about another diverse form of culture and tradition including the natural environment. Not only this you will be happy with the warm welcome and friendly behavior of the Magar and Gurung community people. This trek is specially designed by wonderful and experienced trekking guides for a number of trekkers. Someone who is bound by the limited time period can witness the glowing Annapurna massif within just a week.
It shows us the mighty Himalayas and other beautiful landscapes of lush green landscapes in the higher region of Annapurna. It motivates trekkers for an overwhelming and most inspiring trekking trail. Setting foot on the trail through the majestic Himalayas of attractive Annapurna massif.
Thousands of people from various parts of the world come to Nepal to explore the region of Annapurna base camp. They come here to experience the animated villages of Magar and Gurung people, terraced meadows, and lush forests of rhododendron. In addition, people love to witness the beautiful towering Himalayas of Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Nilgiri, Annapurna South, Machhapuchhre, Himchuli and many more. Not even this you can also get to interact with people and learn about their lifestyle, food and drinks, and culture as well.
In addition, the Base camp of Annapurna trek technically comes under the moderate trekking trail in the region of Annapurna. This helps the traveler to enjoy the most astonishing nature and culture throughout the journey.
- A pleasant walk every day in the highland with fresh mountain air
- Short scenic drive to /from Nayapul through the hills with a view
- A leisure day in the naturally blessed city Pokhara (Lake city)
- Freshening up into the natural springing at Jingu dada
- Reach Annapurna base camp (4130m)
- A captivating mountain view of Annapurna Massif
The Best Time to do Annapurna Base Camp Trek
In Nepal, there are five seasons as other countries have, they are summer, Autumn, Spring, Monsoon, and winter in hand. However, some of the seasons like Autumn and spring are the best among others in the Annapurna Base camp trek for hiking and trekking
On the other side, the months of spring come from March to May and autumn is from September to November. These months are appropriate for trekking to Annapurna. Similarly, including this region, there are various regions that are also fantastic and offer the most interesting sceneries with the most stable form of weather with moderate temperatures.
The spring season will also welcome the most essential flora and fauna with the amazing vegetation that will help us to make the route glamorous with blooming flowers everywhere in the Himalayas. During trekking in the Autumn, you will have an amazing opportunity to witness the variety of traditions and cultures, and festivals of the country while traveling to the Himalayas.
The most important thing you should not forget is travel insurance when you are absolutely going to tackle risk with an amazing travel experience. This travel; insurance will cover activities such as hiking comfortably within the boundary of Nepal.
There are many travel insurance companies in Kathmandu you can choose one of them, Or your company will help you to choose and some will have already included this priority in the travel packages. So travel through such trusted and well-informative travel agencies in Nepal.
Packing list for Annapurna Base Camp Trek
The following lists are the essentials trekking gear that is recommended for trekking in Nepal and all listed gears can also be bought easily in Kathmandu, Kathmandu has a number of shops selling the necessary clothes and gear for trekkers.
- A few pairs of Thermal tops
- Fleece jacket/pullover
- Windcheater – waterproof shell jacket one pair
- Down jacket -( It will be provided by the company if you do not have your own)
- Comfortable Fleece/wool trousers
- Trekking pants- at least 2 pairs
- Mittens/woolen gloves
- Warm Hiking socks
- Trekking sue with spare laces
- Pair of flip flop
- Underwear & Swimming costume
- Hiking Cotton trousers/t-shirts
- Sun hat/scarf
- Sleeping bag -( It will be provided by the company if you do not have your own)
- Trekking poles (Not 100%)
- Day bag above 40 L
- 1 set- Headlamp
- Small lock for the day backpack
- Reusable water bottles- 2 letters
- Water purification tablets/ electric light
- Wash towel
- Toiletries (wet tissue, quick-drying towel, toilet paper, moisturizers, lip balms, sunscreens, sanitary pads, hand sanitizer, nail clipper, small mirror, toothpaste & brush, etc)
- Rain poncho
- Basic personal first aid kit
Our experienced field staff/team strongly believes that we all are equally responsible to act in favor of the local culture and environment. We would like to follow the important role of following the rules.
- Respect the local people and their laws, custom, and their beliefs.
- Always ask your guides for permission before doing something in the local community.
- Support the keep environment clean, wherever you would travel and dispose of rubbish.
- Help the local community to encourage the positive sides of tourism as long as possible.
We Alpine Ramble Treks are involved in Kathmandu Environmental Education Project (KEEP) and organize eco-friendly trips that teach to make the sustainable positive environmentally sensitive of both travelers and communities.
This is how you can complete this amazing and wonderful 7 days Annapurna Base camp trek. This is important that you must follow some guidelines provided by the company. So that you can have an amazing experience during the time of trekking.