Manaslu base camp trek in the month of October can be a wonderful experience for trekkers around the globe. In this month if you desire to see the world’s highest peak at its best form, then you may choose the Everest base camp trek in October.
The month of October falls in the season of Autumn, this is taken as the peak season for trekking in Nepal. Due to the condition of stable weather conditions, lush forests, and stunning landscapes with clear Himalayan views which lies under the deep sky that all trekkers aspire to witness Mount Everest in this season.
The peak season of Autumn helps to invite the number of trekkers around the world to the massive peak in the world Everest base camp. Trekking in this season will provide you with an amazing chance for travelers to bond with fellow trekkers.
You can even get a chance to learn about cultural innovations and historical things and make new friends from different parts of the world.
Highlights of the Manaslu Base Camp Trek in October
- Walkthrough the undisturbed beauty of the Manaslu region.
- There are fewer crowds as compared to other trekking circuits.
- Exploration of lesser-known and hidden valleys of the Manaslu Circuit.
- Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the most adventurous trekking routes in Nepal.
- You can reach up to the Tibetan border which is on the northern side of the Manaslu region.
- During this trek, you will see beautiful mountains like Mount Manaslu 8163m, Simrang, Hiunchuli, Ngadi, Ganesh Himal, and a few more.
- It takes you to antique monasteries, chortens, and gompas of this region.
- You will get inspiration from the tradition and lifestyle of Tibetan Buddhist culture.
- Also, you can explore the Tsum valley.
Perfect Climate to Trek in the Manaslu Region
The balance of pleasant weather conditions will be the best part of trekking in the region of Manaslu base camp in October. In the daytime, You will get to take a walk under the deep blue skies with pleasant and warm weather conditions.
Unlike at the time of night in the winter season, we will be able to adjust to the cold weather in the month of October in the region of Manaslu. So this is the most amazing for the trek and you also don’t have to pack thick with heavy Clothing materials and rain gear.
At the same time October, we can see the landscape dry with fewer chances of slight rainfall or snowfall in this region of Manaslu. We can say that you also don’t need to worry about the trekking slippery route, insects, and unfavorable temperatures this month.
Time for Festivities
When you come to Nepal you just think about the many festivals you researched before. Yes, actually there are festivals more than days and temples more than houses in Nepal. As Nepal’s two biggest festivals that are celebrated by Hindu Dashain and Tihar also fall in the month of October.
This is the most crucial time where Nepalese people get a chance to meet families, have fun, and celebrate this festival. You get to explore Nepal and people’s happiness and celebration this October month.
During the time of trekking, you will be offered a chance to be a part of the beautiful celebration of Tihar and Dashain. You can also get a chance to enjoy the local delicious food which is specially prepared at the time during October.
When you come to the region of Mount Everest you get to experience the magnificent scenery of Everest and October also is a season that helps travelers to show a crystal clear view of the world’s massive peaks.
The season of autumn always comes after the monsoon season. In this month you can see the atmosphere with clear views by rain and also bring in deep blue skies, leading to a fresh atmosphere. There you can even see a less humid environment and offer you the sharpest view of everything that is seen around you.
This is how you get a chance to enjoy the most alluring views of the Himalayas peaks that are eventually surrounded by the hills. In the lower part of this region, You see people harvesting their field crops and getting to encounter the busy locals in their own farmland in the lower part of the country during the time of trekking on trails.
Flora and Fauna
In the month of October, the flora and fauna of the Manaslu region will look extraordinary at this time. Because the monsoon rain will always lead you to warm sun in Autumn, with a variety of diverse flora and fauna that will come into a life of new charm and beauty.
The lower region will help you to provide you the scenery of paddy, millet and much more farming, etc in this region. When you start to ascend the trekking route, you will also walk through the diverse terrain, pastures, and lush green jungles of oaks and rhododendron.
The entire trekking trail will surely help you to the range of the alpine vegetation that will really help travelers to get to see on your trekking route.
Some essential tips for the Manaslu trek
- It is always best to travel in the Autumn season because you have to face fewer difficulties as compared to other seasons.
- Carrying crampons can be beneficial for you in these conditions.
- Bring your tent, sleeping bags, and a few other types of equipment, if you are planning to travel in the Winter season.
- Training and a few cardio exercises always benefit you while traveling through these trekking trails.
- It is always better not to drink or smoke because it only worsens the conditions.
- Drink plenty of water, eat energy bars, and keep going through the trails with proper rest from time to time.
- Altitude sickness is always a major challenge in high-altitude treks like Manaslu so prepare yourself for these conditions.
Manaslu Base Camp Trek in October is absolutely a fine time to spend your holidays in Nepal. You will be experiencing the number of local foods, and drinking traditional things during the trial. Not only that October is the month of festivals and you get to witness completely different festivals which you have ever seen in your country in life that is Dashain and Tihar.