Level Of DifficultyEasy
Champadevi Hiking Highlights
- Witness varieties of flora and fauna on the hike.
- Magnificent views of the Langtang, Gaurishankar, Jugal, and Dorje Lakpa ranges.
- Visit the Hindu and Buddhist shrines on the top of the Champadevi hill.
- Beautiful views of the Kathmandu Valley and its surrounding hills.
The trails on the Champadevi Hiking possess an abundant richness of flora and fauna granting access to the intimate interactions of nature. Located at an altitude of 2285 meters, the hill serves as a viewpoint to witness the amazing views of the Himalayas. With Hindu and Buddhist shrines on top which you can also observe the religious harmony in the region. Champadevi is a beautiful hill located south of the Kathmandu Valley which is an outstanding hiking destination.
The hike to Champadevi begins from Kathmandu and, a short drive later, you will reach the starting point of the hike. The hike gradually picks up the pace and explores the lush forests before making way deep into the heart of the trails. The deeper the trails go, the more you are in the company of various flora and fauna.
The short and easy hike to Champadevi is not only exciting but also adventurous, as you have to walk through the pine forest on a well-developed trail while enjoying the natural scenery. You’ll meet many new people from different cultures and religions while walking, but people in this region are mostly Hindus and Buddhists. Finally, after a few hours, you reach the Champadevi hilltop.
The viewpoint offers you the beautiful view of the Himalayas including Langtang, Gaurishankar, Jugal, Dorje Lakpa, and many others. In addition, you can admire the lively valley of Kathmandu and its dense settlement. Similarly, the Hindu and Buddhist shrines and temples offer insight into the lifestyle and beliefs of the people in those regions.
The temple premises are naturally prosperous and the main shrines bear prominent impact upon the lifestyle prevalent in the area. The Chandragiri Hiking is an easily accessible journey that takes you on enchanting trails to one of the most celebrated religious destinations around Kathmandu. The hike can be done all around the year and is best done in autumn (September to November) and spring (March to May).
At Nepal Alibaba Treks and Tours, we make it our topmost priority to satisfy our clients with our services. Our trips and services including guides, transportation, and accommodation are of the finest quality. Furthermore, we also allow our clients to customize their trips.
Day 01: Hike Start
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Thamel to Pharping and when we return back from Machhegaoun to Thamel, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking
Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking Highlights: A pleasant...View Detail
Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking
Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking Highlights: Experience the Cable Car...View Detail
Sarangkot Hiking Highlights: Experience the sunrise or sunset...View Detail
Nagarkot Hiking Highlights: Short outing with astounding sunset...View Detail
Ranikot Hiking Highlights: A relatively lesser-known hiking trail...View Detail
Nagarkot Changunarayan Hike
Nagarkot Changunarayan Hike Highlights Sunrise view from NagarkotPanoramic...View Detail
Shivapuri Hiking Highlights: Visit the Nagi Gumba.Hike through...View Detail