Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour Highlights A cultural tour of...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Transportation||Tourist Bus/Private vehicle|
Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking Highlights:
- Experience the Cable Car ride from Thankot to Chandragiri hill.
- Magnificent views of Ganesh, Langtang, Gaurishankar, and Everest Ranges.
- Visit the illustrious temples of Bhaleshwor Mahadev and DakshinKali.
- Scenic views of the Kathmandu Valley and gorgeous landscapes.
Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking is one of the best short and lively walks around the Kathmandu Valley that promises of sublime sceneries. Along the journey, the hike introduces the hikers to the local Hindu faith in the form of esteemed temples like Bhaleshwor Mahadev and DakshinKali. The hiking also offers mesmerizing views of the mountain ranges of the Himalayas and the hustling Kathmandu Valley. The hike takes off on a cable car and settles along the glorious forested trails.
Chandragiri Hiking is a great one-day trip on the south-western Kathmandu valley ridge. The hill is 2,547 meters above average sea level and is accessible by two primary methods. A drive from Kathmandu takes you to the Chandragiri hill in around an hour; however, the cable car is more fun-filled and scenic.
A cable car ride takes around 10 minutes to take you to the top of the Chandragiri hill. The cable car station at Thankot is a little over half an hours’ drive from Kathmandu. Beginning the hike, you head to the Bhaleshwor Temple.
The temple holds great significance in Hindu mythology and has tales and myths that date back to ancient times. Continuing on, the hike leads you to the viewpoint where a panorama of the Himalayas from Annapurna and Everest ranges are visible.
Moving along the trail through the forests, the hike offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy the bio-diversity. Heading further south-east, the hike reaches the temple of DakshinKali. The temple is dedicated to the ferocious goddess Kali and sees lots of sacrifice in the name of the goddess.
In addition to religious and natural attractions, there are souvenir shops that house a variety of clothing brands and cultural goods that are reasonably priced and perfect for your visit. Perfect for shopaholics! The hike is easy and can be completed by anyone with decent physical conditions.
Nepal Alibaba Treks and Tours brings you the Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking as one of the best one-day package deal. You’ll not only have fun and make memories, but you will get the best experience of cable car ride and hike. Join us on this trip and relish the beauty of Himalayas to the fullest.
Day 01: Thamel_Thankot_Chandragiri_Champadevi_Pharping_Thamel
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Thamel to Thankot (Chandragiri) To Dakshinkali and when we return back from Dakshinkali to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service
- (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Ranikot Hiking Highlights: A relatively lesser-known hiking trail...View Detail
Sarangkot Hiking Highlights: Experience the sunrise or sunset...View Detail
Nagarkot Changunarayan Hike
Nagarkot Changunarayan Hike Highlights Sunrise view from NagarkotPanoramic...View Detail
Champadevi Hiking Highlights Witness varieties of flora and...View Detail
Nagarjuna Jamacho Hiking
Nagarjuna Jamacho Hiking Highlights: Hiking through lush forests...View Detail
Sundarijal Hiking Highlights: Observe the flora and fauna...View Detail
Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking
Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking Highlights: A pleasant...View Detail