Level Of DifficultyEasy
Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking Highlights:
- A pleasant journey with enchanting views of nature
- Stunning views of the Himalayas including 8 different ranges
- The vibrant and unique culture of the locals
- Exciting trip in close and easy access to Kathmandu
The Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking is one of the most underrated trails closest to the Kathmandu Valley which boasts the glorious views of the Himalayas. The journey is one to be cherished as it takes us to the lovely folds of lush green forests and vibrant hamlets to the Himalayas. The hike gently passes Chisapani and explores one of the most famous viewpoints at Nagarkot. Boasting sights of enchanting Himalayan ranges, the proximity of the hiking destinations to the valley makes the hike even more attractive.
The trip kicks off with a lovely hike heading from Kathmandu to Chisapani. Making our way to Sundarijal, we make our entrance to Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park. The trails within the national park house a diverse cast of wildlife and faunas. Following the main trail deeper into the region, we cross several clusters of settlements continuing onto Chisapani which boasts stunning views of Ganesh and Langtang Himalayan ranges. The trail heads away from Chisapani continuing onto flat lands blessed with stunning views of nature. Through quaint houses boasting unique culture and the local way of life, the trail takes us on a pleasant run crossing several stunning hamlets and pleasant natural landscapes. Reaching Nagarkot we are welcomed by the stunning views of Mt. Manaslu (8463m), Mt. Ganesh Himal (7422m), Mt Dorje Lakpa (6966m), and Mt Gaurishankar (7134m) alongside numerous other peaks. The sight looks infinitely better during sunrise as we prepare our descent heading down towards Dhulikhel. The hill station is not the one to overlook as the city has incorporated both nature and development which makes it a perfect place to end our travels.
We, here at Nepal Alibaba Treks, love traveling as much as you do and can’t wait to take on this trail with you. With well-trained guides and best services, we will make sure that your journey will be the one to remember. We offer the finest logistics and transportation facilities as well.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Hiking from Kathmandu to Chisapani
Day 03: Chisapani to Nagarkot
Day 04: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 06: Departure
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Nagarkot to Dhulikhel and when we return back from Dhulikhel to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service
- (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.