Everest 3 Passes 3 Peaks Trek Highlights: Witness...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Max Aaltitude||2175 m|
|Transportation||Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus|
Nagarkot Hiking Highlights:
- Short outing with astounding sunset view
- Departure far from the buzzing experience of Kathmandu city
- Climb to view tower in Nagarkot and witness a panoramic view of Manaslu, Ganesh, and Gaurishankar ranges
Nagarkot Hiking is an entertaining affair that stretches along the northeastern hill around the Kathmandu Valley. The hike also offers astonishing panoramic views of the sunset over snowcapped peaks in Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Gaurishankar, Dorje Lakpa, and even Everest ranges. The hike also includes a breathtaking view of the Kathmandu Valley along the hiking trail through Newar settlements. The 1-day hike to the Nagarkot hill assures you one of the best hiking experiences near to the hustle and bustle of Kathmandu valley.
The Nagarkot Hiking Trip begins from Kathmandu with a short drive to Sankhu. The drive heads northwest and heads to the outskirt of the Kathmandu Valley. Thereon, the trail begins its gradual ascent passing a number of small villages on the way.
You can observe a distinct variation between valley life and the lifestyle of the people along the hiking trail. The lifestyle of the people involves mainly following agricultural practices.
The trail offers interesting scenery and interesting stops on the way. Thereon, you make a final climb to the beautiful hilltop. At an elevation of 2175 m, Nagarkot is quiet, scenic and hosts a famous hilltop that offers a great view of the entire Kathmandu Valley.
The view tower is the final stop on the hike and grants a mesmerizing panorama of the Ganesh, Langtang, and Dorje Lakpa ranges. The sunset view over these beautiful Himalayas seen from this hilltop will forever remain as a deep-rooted memory in one’s life. In case you’d like to broaden up your trip for a night, we can arrange the itinerary as per the requirements.
We, at Nepal Alibaba Treks, will arrange you up with all the necessary requirements (including transportation food and accommodation) for the hike. We assure you the best possible package which is worth your money. Likewise, we have many other travel packages across Nepal.
Day Day 01: Drive from Thamel to Sankhu and Hike to Nagarkot Hill for Sunset and Back to Kathmandu
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Nagarkot and when we return back from Nagarkot to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit.
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Sarangkot Hiking Highlights: Experience the sunrise or sunset...View Detail
Shivapuri Hiking Highlights: Visit the Nagi Gumba.Hike through...View Detail
Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking
Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking Highlights: Experience the Cable Car...View Detail
Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking
Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking Highlights: A pleasant...View Detail
Nagarkot Changunarayan Hike
Nagarkot Changunarayan Hike Highlights Sunrise view from NagarkotPanoramic...View Detail
Champadevi Hiking Highlights Witness varieties of flora and...View Detail
Nagarjuna Jamacho Hiking
Nagarjuna Jamacho Hiking Highlights: Hiking through lush forests...View Detail