Level Of DifficultyEasy
Ranikot Hiking Highlights:
- A relatively lesser-known hiking trail
- Witness the stunning view of the Himalayas in Ganesh, Langtang, and Gaurishankar ranges
- Observe the traditional lifestyle of the Newar communities
Ranikot Hiking explores the eastern hill surrounding the Kathmandu Valley. The destination of the hike explores the pristine trails and the picturesque village of Ranikot. The locals here also refer to this hill as the beautiful princess hill and the name is rightly justified thanks to the beautiful scenery one can witness from the top of the hill. Ranikot is a wonderful hiking destination where one can enjoy the air of the countryside and experience the traditional lifestyle even though it is very near to Kathmandu.
Ranikot is one of the most perfect places to hike if you are in Kathmandu. The peace and calm surrounding of the Ranikot village warmly welcomes all the tourists, adventurers and nature lovers.
It is a place where you can completely blend in the abundant nature and relieve your exhaust and stress. As such, the hiking trip begins from Kathmandu and heads to Bhaktapur on a short drive. Reaching Suryabinayak, you make sure that all your belongings and hiking equipment are with you.
The hike starts from here as you exit the modern settlements and head along the hiking trail. The trail offers plenty of interesting stops on the way and also allows you to enjoy the views of the surrounding hills and landscapes. Continuing on the trail, you will arrive at Ranikot Village. Ranikot village is a hill point where you can get a full view of the three major cities Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur.
At the viewpoint, you will also be able to get a panoramic view of the Himalayas in Langtang, Ganesh, and Gauri Shankar ranges. If you go in time for the sunrise, it will surely be a wonderful sight to see the sun rise over the glorious snow-clad peaks. You can also visit the Bhairav Temple while on the hike. The temple is greatly revered by the locals. This hike is a suitable option for you to go with your friends or family.
If you are planning to travel to Nepal, Nepal Alibaba Treks is the best choice for you. We assure you of top quality service and travel experts to accompany you on the trips. We will also make your experience to Nepal very memorable and definitely an unforgettable one.
Day Day 01: Ranikot Hiking
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Ranikot and when we return back from Ranikot to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit.
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
- flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Nagarjuna Jamacho Hiking
Nagarjuna Jamacho Hiking Highlights: Hiking through lush forests...View Detail
Sarangkot Hiking Highlights: Experience the sunrise or sunset...View Detail
Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking
Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking Highlights: Experience the Cable Car...View Detail
Nagarkot Hiking Highlights: Short outing with astounding sunset...View Detail
Shivapuri Hiking Highlights: Visit the Nagi Gumba.Hike through...View Detail
Sundarijal Hiking Highlights: Observe the flora and fauna...View Detail
Nagarkot Changunarayan Hike
Nagarkot Changunarayan Hike Highlights Sunrise view from NagarkotPanoramic...View Detail