Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour Highlights A cultural tour of...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Transportation||Tourist Bus/Private vehicle|
Sarangkot Hiking Highlights:
- Experience the sunrise or sunset over the snowy peaks.
- Magnificent views of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Manaslu range along with Mt. Machhapuchhre (6997m).
- Visit ethnic villages along the hike.
- View of the entire Pokhara valley and its lakes like Phewa, Rupa, and Begnas.
Sarangkot is one of the most visited tourist destinations around the Pokhara Valley. The Sarangkot Hiking explores this hill west to Pokhara which is famous for panoramic views of the Annapurna range and Mt. Machhapuchhre (6997m). The hike is one of the easiest and adventurous adventures that can be completed within a day yet guarantees of cultural interaction and natural melodrama. The trip takes you along the serene trails through numerous villages offering views of the distant Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, and Lamjung Himal ranges with the gorgeous Pokhara Valley cheering you along the climb.
Sarangkot is only 5 km from Pokhara city and the hike to the 1592 meters tall hill begins with a short drive to the trail-head. As the hike begins its ascent along the forested trails, the natural prosperity is simply breath-taking. The route takes you through ethnic settlements that showcase traditional Nepali lifestyle, culture, and traditions.
With the Himalayas often playing hide and seek on the hike, you are sure to experience their majestic beauty on more than a few occasions. As you reach the top, you again relish the picturesque landscapes and find yourself overlooking the Pokhara Valley and Phewa Lake.
The viewpoint in Sarangkot is famous for offering mesmerizing views of the Himalayas in Annapurna, Lamjung, and Manaslu ranges along with the Mt. Machhapuchhre (6997m). The sunrise and sunset from the Sarangkot hilltop also grant remarkable sights of the mountains drenched in different shades of the sunlight.
Apart from being a grand hiking destination, Sarangkot also is the spot for plenty of other adventure sports. Paragliding is by far the most famous one with zip-lining coming a close second. You can also choose to participate in these activities as per the time schedule and your personal preferences. Although Sarangkot Hiking can be done throughout the year, you can avoid the rainy season to ensure the best hiking experience.
We, at Nepal Alibaba Treks and Tours, offer you the best and exciting deal. So hurry up and don’t miss the opportunity because we specialize in providing the best one day trip to different places. We offer the provision and availability of everything from transportation to trip guide.
Day 01: Pokhara Lakeside_Sarangkot_Pokhara lakeside
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Pokhara to Sarangkot and when we return back from Sarangkot to Pokhara, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Nagarjuna Jamacho Hiking
Nagarjuna Jamacho Hiking Highlights: Hiking through lush forests...View Detail
Shivapuri Hiking Highlights: Visit the Nagi Gumba.Hike through...View Detail
Ranikot Hiking Highlights: A relatively lesser-known hiking trail...View Detail
Nagarkot Hiking Highlights: Short outing with astounding sunset...View Detail
Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking
Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking Highlights: A pleasant...View Detail
Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking
Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking Highlights: Experience the Cable Car...View Detail
Nagarkot Changunarayan Hike
Nagarkot Changunarayan Hike Highlights Sunrise view from NagarkotPanoramic...View Detail