Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour Highlights A cultural tour of...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Max Aaltitude||2000 m|
|Transportation||Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus|
|Minimum Pax||Group of 3-4 or more|
Sundarijal Hiking Highlights:
- Observe the flora and fauna in the Shivapuri National park
- Witness beautiful landscapes, waterfalls, rivers, and dense forest
- Hike through diverse villages with various ethnic cultures
- Enjoy the sights of the Himalayas in Ganesh, Langtang, and Gaurishankar ranges
There are several hiking trails around the Kathmandu valley which offer superb refreshment and bliss. Sundarijal hiking is one of these beautiful hiking destinations which is easily accessible as well. The one-day Sundarijal Hike is probably one of the most popular and chosen destinations for hiking in Kathmandu. The Sundarijal hike takes you to the premises of the Shivapuri National park where you can walk in the serene nature. Known for its mesmerizing rewards and experiences, this one day hike is relatively easy and can be done by anyone.
The trip begins from Kathmandu as the hikers head to Sundarijal on a short drive northeast of the city. Sundarijal is around 15 kilometers away from Kathmandu and is the trail-head of the hike. Sundarijal is also known as the gateway to Chisapani, which is another destination that many travelers and hikers travel to.
Sundarijal is located in the lush forests of the Shivapuri National Park which is famous for incredible bio-diversity. Here, you can find a wide array of wildlife such as the Himalayan black bear, leopard, jungle cats, and rhesus monkeys. While hiking towards Sundarijal, you will pass through dense pine, oak, and rhododendron forests.
The Sundarijal River will also accompany you for the majority of the hike. You can also choose to take a side trip to Bagdwar and other attractions on the hiking trail. The major attraction of this hike is the gushing waterfalls and the peaceful countryside views with the background of the Himalayas. Your one day hike to Sundarijal will be a very blissful and memorable experience for you and your friends.
If you are planning to travel to Nepal, Nepal Alibaba Treks is the best choice for travel. We assure you top quality service and we will satisfy your needs. We will also make your experience with Nepal very memorable and an unforgettable one. We have a variety of travel packages across Nepal which can be customized as per your need.
Day Day 01: Full day trip
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Sundarijal and when we return back from Sundarijal to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit.
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Nagarkot Hiking Highlights: Short outing with astounding sunset...View Detail
Nagarkot Changunarayan Hike
Nagarkot Changunarayan Hike Highlights Sunrise view from NagarkotPanoramic...View Detail
Shivapuri Hiking Highlights: Visit the Nagi Gumba.Hike through...View Detail
Champadevi Hiking Highlights Witness varieties of flora and...View Detail
Sarangkot Hiking Highlights: Experience the sunrise or sunset...View Detail
Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking
Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking Highlights: A pleasant...View Detail
Nagarjuna Jamacho Hiking
Nagarjuna Jamacho Hiking Highlights: Hiking through lush forests...View Detail