Pikey Peak Trek Highlights 360-degree mountain view with...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Transportation||Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus /Heli-Flight|
Annapurna Heli Day Tour Highlights:
- Helicopter Tour with a beautiful view on Annapurna mountains range and green slopes
- Land at the beautiful Annapurna Sanctuary of and it’s a base camp at 4130 m
- Panoramic view of mountain ranges and glaciers from the nice and cozy lodge at base camp.
The Annapurna Himalayas is a standout amongst the most visited destination in all Himalayas. The Annapurna Heli Day Tour is the quickest yet most effective way to reach the Annapurna Sanctuary and appreciate the entirety of its brilliance. On the Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour, you will fly high above pleasant picturesque of Pokhara valley and onto the laps of the Annapurna Himalayan Range and ever-present great Machhapuchhre Himal ‘Fish Tail’ (6997m).
We offer you two major choices for this trip, one from the capital (Kathmandu) to the Annapurna Base Camp and the other from Pokhara. If willing to take the flight from the capital, then the total trip duration would be of around 2 to 2.5 hours which includes the first flight to Pokhara and then toward the Annapurna Sanctuary.
Similarly, for those who want to take the Heli trip from Pokhara, the total extent would be of around 1.5 hours, with almost 20 minutes of a helicopter ride to the Annapurna Base Camp. The actual trip begins and ends in this scenic holiday spot of Pokhara.
On the trip, we fly across to the Annapurna Base Camp (world’s tenth highest mountain) at an altitude of 4031 meters. On the Heli flight, you can witness the sights of mountains like the Annapurna I (8,091 m) along with its gigantic mountain range. Apart from the Annapurna I, the view incorporates Annapurna South (7,219 m), Gangapurna (7,454m), Annapurna II (7,937 m), Annapurna III (7,555 m), Annapurna IV (7,525 m) and the ever-present Machhapuchhre Himal (6,997 m). The name fishtail suggests its twin summit top that overwhelms the Annapurna range.
With a hardworking and well-experienced team, we, at Nepal Alibaba Treks, provide you with a safe, astonishing, and memorable adventure to the great Annapurna Himalayas. We have experienced guides and excellent trip services to keep you safe and comfortable.
Day Day 01: From Kathmandu to ABC
Day Day 01: From Pokhara to ABC
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to ABC and Abc to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu.
- Visit Nepal Immigration
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
- flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks,
- bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Chitwan National Park Tour
Chitwan National Park Tour is the apex of...View Detail
Pokhara Valley Tour
Pokhara Valley Tour Highlights: Explore the glorious UNESCO...View Detail
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour Highlights: Tour the...View Detail
UNESCO World Heritage Tour
The UNESCO World Heritage Tour offers a unique...View Detail
Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour Highlights A cultural tour of...View Detail
Bhaktapur Nagarkot Day Tour
Bhaktapur Nagarkot Day Tour Highlights: Visit the world...View Detail
Bungmati Village Day Tour
Bungmati Village Day Tour Highlights: Experience the lifestyle...View Detail