Ghorepani Poonhill Trek Highlights: Majestic view of sunrise...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Transportation||Tourist Vehicle/Private Vehicle/Flight|
Bardia National Park Tour Highlights:
- Journey through exotic lands observing wildlife in their natural habit
- A different take to the country of Nepal away from the Himalayas
- Enjoy the diverse and multi-ethnic culture
- Explore the Bardia National Park and indulge in Jungle Safari, bird watching, and canoeing
Spread in a total area of 968 sq. km. of tropical forests, the Bardia National Park is one of the largest unexplored regions in Nepal. Bardia National Park Tour is a unique adventure through the true wilderness which houses some of the rare species in the entire world. Jungle safari, bird watching, exquisite natural beauty, and ethnic villages decorate the astounding journey through the plains of Terai. The national park tour navigates through the home of the Royal Bengal Tiger and One-horned Rhinoceros to offer an introduction to the mesmerizing bio-diversity of Nepal.
Our journey to the wildlife paradise begins from Kathmandu as we head down to the Terai city of Nepalgunj. Flying through contrasting landscapes, we make our way to the city where a unique adventure through diverse cultures and way of life awaits us.
The next day sees us make our way towards Bardia National Park crossing the city of Kohalpur en route. The national park houses around 22 of the exquisite Royal Bengal Tigers followed by 29 one-horned rhinoceros. It is reported that more than 60 Asian Elephants currently reside inside the park accompanied by a diverse cast of wildlife which includes leopards, hyenas and sloth bears.
The national park is equally stunning when it comes to bird watching with over 407 species of birds reported in the park including the endangered Bengal Florican and Sarus Crane. The next day, we visit the national park partaking in several activities like elephant riding, canoe riding on the Geruwa River, bird watching and cultural shows. The region also offers rafting services for those interested. Heading back to the city of Nepalgunj, we make our way back to Kathmandu. Here, we take a day to explore the UNESCO world heritage sites spread throughout the city which concludes our journey.
Good moments are ones to be shared and we, here at Nepal Alibaba Treks and Tours, can’t wait to share this wildlife adventure with you. Let us accompany you on this journey and we will make sure it’s one to be remembered.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu-Nepalgunj (1 Hr.)
Day 03: Drive Bardia National Park via Kolhapur (3 Hrs)
Day 04: Full day exploration of Bardia National Park, drive back to Nepalgunj
Day 05: Fly back to Kathmandu/Sightseeing
Day 06: Departure
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu-Nepalgunj and when we return back from Nepalgunj to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Kathmandu Valley with Dhulikhel Tour
Kathmandu Valley with Dhulikhel Tour Highlights: Beautiful Sunrise...View Detail
Hindu Pilgrimage Tour
Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Highlights: Explore the birthplace of...View Detail
UNESCO World Heritage Tour
The UNESCO World Heritage Tour offers a unique...View Detail
Bungmati Village Day Tour
Bungmati Village Day Tour Highlights: Experience the lifestyle...View Detail
Kathmandu Valley Tour
Kathmandu Valley Tour Highlights: Observe the enchanting natural...View Detail
Annapurna Heli Day Tour
Annapurna Heli Day Tour Highlights: Helicopter Tour with...View Detail
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour Highlights: Tour the...View Detail