Bhaktapur Nagarkot Day Tour Highlights:
- Visit the world heritage site of Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Enjoy Newar heritage in Bhaktapur
- Relish the panorama of the mountain ranges from the Nagarkot viewpoint
Bhaktapur Nagarkot Day Tour is an interesting affair involving mesmerizing culture at Bhaktapur and natural beauty at Nagarkot. With plenty of historic values and artifacts, the ancient city of Bhaktapur and its narrow alleys are full of a glorious heritage. This city harbors a considerable population of the Newari ethnic group.
Brief Trip Description
After visiting the Bhaktapur Durbar Square, a UNESCO world heritage site, the hike heads to the Nagarkot viewpoint. The vantage point is a brilliant escape from the Kathmandu Valley to enjoy the enchanting panorama of the Langtang, Ganesh, and Gaurishankar ranges.
Bhaktapur is known for the massive Bhaktapur Durbar square. Here, you will be able to see the amazing 55-window palace and the ancient Golden gate situated right at the entrance of the square, recognized as one of the most distinguished architectures.
Moving forward, you come across numerous mud made pots that have been left to dry out in the sun. The locals here are mostly Newar and while being there you could try the local Newari dishes and let your taste buds experience something new.
Another site you must visit while in Bhaktapur is the Tamaudi. It captures the eyes of the certain onlooker as the intricately designed Naytapola temple lies in the center.
Before driving off to Nagarkot one last place you must visit is the Dattatraya square which is the oldest erected square in the country. As you start driving towards Nagarkot, you witness a magnificent view of the valley below.
The drive to Nagarkot continues along the hillside roads. From the viewpoint, you get a breathtaking view of the sun setting behind the Himalayas. You can indulge in a photoshoot session with beautiful scenery. Later, you drive back to Kathmandu Valley.
If you are planning to travel to Nepal, Nepal Alibaba Treks is the best choice for you and for a wonderful experience. We assure you top quality service and we will satisfy your needs. We will also make your experience with Nepal a very memorable and unforgettable one.
Day Day 1: AM: Drive from Kathmandu to Bhaktapur and Explore the Bhaktapur City with many Cultural and Historic Heritages with Authentic Newari Culture
Day Day 1: PM: Drive to Nagarkot for Sunset and Back to Kathmandu
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Bhaktapur to Nagarkot
and when we return back from Nagarkot to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit Nepal Immigration
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks,
- bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.