Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake Highlights: Magnificent...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Transportation||Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus/Cable Car|
Chandragiri Day Tour Highlights:
- Experience the cable car riding to the Chandragiri Hill Top
- Magnificent views of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, and Gaurishankar ranges
- Visit the Baleshwar Mahadev Temple.
Located at the height of 2551 meters from the sea level, Chandragiri Hill is one of the most beautiful and easily accessible hiking destinations in the Kathmandu Valley. The hill lies in the South-West of Kathmandu Valley and is only 14 kilometers from Kathmandu City. With mesmerizing views of the entire Kathmandu Valley secured with a lavish green cover of surrounding hills makes Chandragiri a pristine tour and hiking location.
The hiking trip begins from Kathmandu and heads to Matatirtha on a short drive. From here, you get on an exciting cable car ride to the top of the Chandragiri Hill. The cable car ride also offers a brilliant view of the Chandragiri Hill and the surreal natural landscape.
The distance from the bottom to the top of the hill is approximately 7km. From the highest point of the Chandragiri slope, you will see the panorama of mountains like Machhapuchhre/Fish Tail (6997 m), Manaslu (8167 m), Ganesh Himal (7422 m), and Langtang Lirung (7227 m) among others. You will also see the most breathtaking perspective on the whole valley of Kathmandu.
Additionally, you can also enjoy the vistas of the hills surrounding the Kathmandu Valley. The hill got its name from Chandragupta who was the first of the rishis (the sacred man) who lived and meditated there. The Baleshwar Mahadev is also a major stop situated at the top of the hill. As per Hindu Mythology, the temple is the place where Sati Devi’s forehead fell off from her body. Additionally, it is believed that due to the blessing of Ichhyashwor Mahadev, King Prithvi Narayan Shah was effective in assuming control over the Kathmandu Valley. Overall, the hill of Chandragiri is mostly known for its cultural importance and historical ties with the ancient Kathmandu.
We, at Nepal Alibaba Treks, will provide the best travel experience to you. From treks and hikes to tours and adventure sports, we offer a number of ways to explore Nepal. We also provide customization options along with various other trip facilities. Our guides and travel experts will help you with every step on the trips.
Day Day 01: Chandragiri Day Tour
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Chandragiri, Nepalgunj to Simikot and when we return back from Chandragiri to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit Nepal Immigration
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks,
- bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Kathmandu Tour Highlights: Explore the UNESCO world heritage...View Detail
Hindu Pilgrimage Tour
Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Highlights: Explore the birthplace of...View Detail
Pokhara Valley Tour
Pokhara Valley Tour Highlights: Explore the glorious UNESCO...View Detail
Kathmandu Valley with Dhulikhel Tour
Kathmandu Valley with Dhulikhel Tour Highlights: Beautiful Sunrise...View Detail
Chitwan National Park Tour
Chitwan National Park Tour is the apex of...View Detail
UNESCO World Heritage Tour
The UNESCO World Heritage Tour offers a unique...View Detail
Patan Tour Highlights: Visit the historic Patan MuseumExplore...View Detail