Ghorepani Poonhill Trek Highlights: Majestic view of sunrise...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
Chitwan National Park Tour is the apex of wildlife adventure in Nepal to enjoy a larger-than-life experience and immerse with nature. Chitwan National Park Tour takes you to the home of the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger and one-horned rhinoceros which are safely protected within the thick sub-tropical forests. Jungle safari, canoe riding, bird watching are few of the activities one can take part to enjoy the enchanting beauty of Chitwan National Park. Similarly, the tour also allows you to relish the traditions of the ethnic Tharu community residing in the plains of the Terai.
The journey begins from the valley as we tour the UNESCO world heritages spread throughout the region. Enjoying the cultural and historical sites, we make the journey heading towards Chitwan National Park. Through the stunning natural landscapes, we head away from the valley taking on the winding roads of Prithvi Highway.
As the Trishuli River joins us for the remainder of our journey, we resume on the gradual descent to the flatlands of Terai to arrive at Chitwan. The next day kicks off our wildlife adventure beginning with a lovely jungle safari. On the excursion around the national park, sights of wide varieties of wildlife in their natural habitat will greet you. Home to around 68 mammal species and over 500 species of birds there is not a dull moment in the journey.
The next day takes us to the Tharu Museum where we get to witness the enchanting culture and history of the Tharu community before ending our adventure with a lovely cultural display of local dance. The journey officially comes to a close as we head back to the valley enjoying the pleasant hilly landscapes en route. The Chitwan National Park Tour can be done throughout the year and allows even people of average physical conditions to complete the journey.
We, here at Nepal Alibaba Treks, love adventure and any adventure which involves wildlife to such a large scale is more than welcome. Head with us on the Chitwan National Park Tour and we will make sure your journey will be the one to remember.
- Tour the UNESCO world heritage sites spread around the valley
- Front row seats to the astonishing bio-diversity in Chitwan National Park
- Enchanting culture and history of the Tharus
- Witness endangered wildlife species like the Royal Bengal Tiger and one-horned rhinoceros
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival
Day 02: Kathmandu Sight Seeing
Day 03: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 04: Drive to Chitwan National park
Day 05: Chitwan National Park Excursion and Jungle Safari
Day 06: Chitwan National Park Excursion
Day 07: Drive Back to Kathmandu
Day 08: Departure
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- We provide transportation for your whole tour.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit Nepal Immigration
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic fight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks,
- Bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Everest Heli Day Tour
Everest Heli Day Tour Highlights: Enjoy a magnificent...View Detail
Hindu Pilgrimage Tour
Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Highlights: Explore the birthplace of...View Detail
UNESCO World Heritage Tour
The UNESCO World Heritage Tour offers a unique...View Detail
Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour Highlights A cultural tour of...View Detail
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour Highlights: Tour the...View Detail
Patan Tour Highlights: Visit the historic Patan MuseumExplore...View Detail
Bardia National Park Tour
Bardia National Park Tour Highlights: Journey through exotic...View Detail