Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Dhulikhel Hiking Highlights: A pleasant...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Transportation||Tourist Bus/Private Vehicle/Heli-flight|
Everest Heli Day Tour Highlights:
- Enjoy a magnificent aerial tour of the entire Everest Region
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sagarmatha National Park, the Himalayan National Park
- Visit Kalapatthar (5545m) and enjoy the majestic panorama of the Himalayas
Enjoy a helicopter tour to one of the highest destinations in the world to the base camp of the highest mountain in the world- the Mt. Everest (8848m). Everest Heli Tour is tailored to offer the perfect aerial sightseeing of the Solukhumbu region and some of the pristine Himalayas of Eastern Nepal.
The tour begins at Kathmandu and takes you all the way to Kalapatthar (5545m) where you can witness the panorama of the Himalayas like the Mt. Everest (8848m), Nuptse (7861m), and Ama Dablam (6856m). The Everest Heli tour facilitates a luxury trip to Everest without the need to trek the 65km long trail, however, you can still witness the great hospitality of Sherpa people at Syangboche village.
The Helicopter Tour to Everest Base Camp begins upon your arrival at Kathmandu. The tour begins once you drive to the airport and embark on the helicopter waiting for you to climb aboard. The tour begins early morning mainly because the skies remain clear during these times. You’ll fly almost 126km towards Lukla Airport and refuel your ride before flying to the higher altitude.
The tour takes a detour and flies over Gokyo Lakes and Ngozumpa Glacier to reach Kalapatthar (5545m). You’ll briefly land at the site and enjoy the up-close view of the Mount Everest (8848m) and the serene Khumbu Valley before flying down to Everest Base Camp. In this brief window, you can enjoy the local weather and take photos. Then, you make another stop at Syanboche Village.
After enjoying a hearty breakfast, you’ll fly back to Kathmandu while enjoying the aerial sight of the majestic city including some of the most popular UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Some of the pristine mountains visible during this tour are Mount Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse (7861m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Makalu (8485m), and Ama Dablam (6856m).
Nepal Alibaba Treks specializes in tailored tour and trek around Nepal. We cater to all kinds of tourists. You can choose to join our fixed groups at reasonable rates or embark on an entirely private tour.
Day Day 01: From Kathmandu to EBC |4 Hr. Trip Duration
Day Transfer to Airport
Day Fly to EBC- Stopover at Kalapatthar (5-10 minutes)
Day Breakfast at Syangboche (30-40 minutes) / Fly to Kathmandu
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to EBCj, and when we return back from EBC to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit Nepal Immigration
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks,
bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
UNESCO World Heritage Tour
The UNESCO World Heritage Tour offers a unique...View Detail
Kathmandu Tour Highlights: Explore the UNESCO world heritage...View Detail
Chitwan National Park Tour
Chitwan National Park Tour is the apex of...View Detail
Chandragiri Day Tour
Chandragiri Day Tour Highlights: Experience the cable car...View Detail
Bardia National Park Tour
Bardia National Park Tour Highlights: Journey through exotic...View Detail
Kathmandu Valley with Dhulikhel Tour
Kathmandu Valley with Dhulikhel Tour Highlights: Beautiful Sunrise...View Detail
Annapurna Heli Day Tour
Annapurna Heli Day Tour Highlights: Helicopter Tour with...View Detail