Level Of DifficultyEasy
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour Highlights:
- Tour the UNESCO world heritage sites
- 360-degree view of the Himalayas including 8 different Himalayan ranges
- Dive deep into culture and religious views dating back centuries
- Front row seats to the stunning natural beauty of the nation
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour is a trip that explores four of the most illustrious destinations in Nepal. Form Kathmandu adorned with UNESCO world heritage sites to Pokhara– the city of Lakes, the tour takes various turns to numerous destinations en route.
Heading to the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Lumbini reflects on the ancient values and morale of Buddhism. Similarly, Chitwan is a treasure trove of wildlife and boasts a diverse cast of wildlife and biodiversity. With each city giving a different insight to the nation as a whole this tour is sure to be the one to remember.
Brief Trip Description
The journey begins from the stunning Kathmandu Valley from where we make our way to Nagarkot after touring the UNESCO world heritage sites. The hills station of Nagarkot boasts a stunning panorama of numerous Himalayan ranges including Annapurna and Everest.
Heading to Chitwan the next day, we officially kick-off our wildlife adventure venturing deep into the tropical forests of Chitwan National Park. We can explore the culturally rich Tharu villages and indulge in jungle safaris while keeping an eye out for the diverse cast of wildlife.
Next up is the holy land of Lumbini. The birthplace of Gautam Buddha delivers a powerful aura of religious and natural beauty. Additionally, the serene environment combined with spirituality makes it for one of the most relaxing places of the journey.
The city of Pokhara is the one to deliver the closure on this journey and safe to say it doesn’t disappoint. In fact, the captivating views of the Himalayas combined with the mesmerizing lakes and pleasant atmosphere is one to relish.
The Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour is designed for enthusiasts who desire to immerse themselves into the authentic beauty of Nepal in a short span of time.
At Nepal Alibaba Treks, we are always eager to offer the best of our services to the clients. In the same way, we will arrange all the logistics involved on the Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour. Let us accompany you and we will make sure the journey will be one to remember.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing and Drive to Nagarkot.
Day 03: Nagarkot to Chitwan.
Day 04: At Chitwan
Day 05: Chitwan to Lumbini
Day 06: Half day Lumbini [Excursion] to Pokhara
Day 07: At Pokhara
Day 08: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 09: Final Departure on your Destination.
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- We provide transportation for your whole tour.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit Nepal Immigration
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks,
- Bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.