Level Of DifficultyEasy
Kathmandu Valley with Dhulikhel Tour Highlights:
- Beautiful Sunrise and sunset view over snow-capped mountains including the Mt. Everest (8848m) from Nagarkot
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Pashupatinath and Swayambhunath in Kathmandu
- Visit Thrangu Tashi Yangtse Monastery in Namobuddha
- Experience the glamorous Newari culture and tradition in Dhulikhel and Kathmandu Valley
Kathmandu Valley with Dhulikhel Tour is a tour package to explore around Kathmandu Valley and its nearby places. Along with a glorious view of the Himalayas such as Gaurishankar (7134m) and Ganesh Himal (7422mm), you can enjoy the awe-inspiring sunrise and sunset views from the top of the ridge at Nagarkot. The tour also gives an opportunity to get familiar with the Buddhist culture and legends in Namobuddha. Settling down at Dhulikhel, the tour grants another opportunity to indulge in the panorama of the Himalayas while rejoicing n the Newar culture.
Upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, you’ll head to your respective hotel. The second day is scheduled for sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley. A local guide will take you to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites that include Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square. These esteemed destinations are the representation of ancient art and culture that have been inherited to the present generation.
On the 3rd day, you’ll drive towards Nagarkot. Once at Nagarkot, you’ll get a sublime view of Mt. Everest (8848m), and other snow-capped mountains in Langtang and Jugal ranges. Striking views of sunrise and sunset from the Nagarkot viewpoint are the main attractions of this place. From here, you’ll now move towards Namobuddha via Panauti. After visiting several monasteries and temples in Namobuddha, you’ll return back to Dhulikhel. Dhulikhel is yet another famous viewpoint near Kathmandu Valley from where you’ll get a glorious view of the Himalayas, green hills and terraced farmlands.
Finally, you’ll return back to your hotel and take a flight back to your country. The tour gives the pleasure of experiencing the ancient Newar culture and tradition of Kathmandu Valley. Kathmandu Valley with Dhulikhel Tour is doable throughout the year although autumn and spring seasons offer the best of the Himalayan panorama.
Nepal Alibaba Treks works to offer a wide variety of unique travel packages in Nepal. From tours and cultural excursions to trekking and expeditions, we are adept at providing all kinds of services to our clients. We also provide you with the liberty to modify the trip itineraries as per your necessity.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m.)
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Nagarkot (2175 m.)
Day 04: Nagarkot to Namobuddha
Day 05: Dhulikhel to Kathmandu | Farewell Dinner
Day 06: Final Departure from Kathmandu.
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- We provide transportation for your whole tour.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit Nepal Immigration
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks,
- Bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Spiritual Tour Around Nepal
Trip Highlights Visit two of the country's many...View Detail
Hindu Pilgrimage Tour
Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Highlights: Explore the birthplace of...View Detail
Kathmandu Tour Highlights: Explore the UNESCO world heritage...View Detail
Bhaktapur Nagarkot Day Tour
Bhaktapur Nagarkot Day Tour Highlights: Visit the world...View Detail
Patan Tour Highlights: Visit the historic Patan MuseumExplore...View Detail
Bardia National Park Tour
Bardia National Park Tour Highlights: Journey through exotic...View Detail
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour Highlights: Tour the...View Detail