Everest 3 Passes 3 Peaks Trek Highlights: Witness...
Patan Tour Highlights:
- Visit the historic Patan Museum
- Explore the Newar heritages around Patan
- Enjoy a journey through alleys filled with masterful architecture
- Explore Patan Durbar Square
Exploring the culturally rich art and history of the ancient city of Patan is definitely a must-do activity if you are visiting Nepal. The hustle and bustle of people crowd the narrow alleys of Patan are exciting and insightful in equal measures. Along with numerous temples and cultural heritages, Patan features its own Durbar square (palace courtyard) and a traditional museum. The major highlights of the Patan Tour are the historic artifacts that are displayed around the area. You can find collections of ancient renowned fine arts through the narrow alleys and grand palaces.
Patan is the third biggest city in Nepal and is known to be a city full of legends where the rich cultural heritage of the Newar community lives in every nook and cranny. As you make your way into the city, the splendid artworks engraved in the Golden Gate of the Royal Palace makes for a baffling sight.
A little further away are the Golden Temple and the remarkable Krishna Mandir; a grand example of the Newari architecture. Patan Durbar Square is decorated with temples like Krishna Mandir, Bhimsen Temple, Golden Monastery, Mahabouddha temple, Machhendranath temple, and many more iconic sites. In no time will you be wowing at the beauty of the century-old arts and architectures.
This city is also known as the city of festivals for there are numerous festivals celebrated in Patan mostly by the Newar community. If you are lucky, you will also get to be a part of these vibrant festivals. You can also opt to taste the Newari cuisine by visiting various local Newar eateries around the place or choose a restaurant of your choice for lunch.
If you are planning to travel to Nepal, Nepal Alibaba Treks is the best choice for you and for a wonderful experience. We assure you of top quality service and we will satisfy your needs. We will also make your experience with Nepal very memorable and unforgettable one.
Day Day 1: Day Explore: Explore Patan City with Tour Guide: Visit places like Patan Durbar Square, Krishna Mandir, other cultural and historic sites
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Patan, Nepalgunj to Simikot and when we return back from Patan to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit Nepal Immigration
International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
- flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks,
- bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour Highlights: Tour the...View Detail
Kathmandu Valley Tour
Kathmandu Valley Tour Highlights: Observe the enchanting natural...View Detail
Everest Heli Day Tour
Everest Heli Day Tour Highlights: Enjoy a magnificent...View Detail
Chandragiri Day Tour
Chandragiri Day Tour Highlights: Experience the cable car...View Detail
UNESCO World Heritage Tour
The UNESCO World Heritage Tour offers a unique...View Detail
Chitwan National Park Tour
Chitwan National Park Tour is the apex of...View Detail
Pokhara Valley Tour
Pokhara Valley Tour Highlights: Explore the glorious UNESCO...View Detail