Level Of DifficultyEasy
Pokhara Valley Tour Highlights:
- Explore the glorious UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu
- Visit mysterious caves, gorgeous waterfalls and pristine lakes in Pokhara
- Enjoy the mesmerizing sunrise and panoramic views of the mountains from Sarangkot
- Get a taste of the culture and lifestyle of Pokhara
- Visit the illustrious peace pagoda and relish the sights of the scenic landscapes
Pokhara is, by far, the finest travel destination in Nepal for adventure, relaxation, and serenity. Located roughly 200 km west of Kathmandu, the picturesque valley of Pokhara offers more than exotic beauty. Planning for the Pokhara valley tour is a great way to take in the beauty of Nepal.
Along with many lakes, caves, waterfalls, and hiking spots, Pokhara Valley is known for its cultural heritage, leisure activities, and adventure sports. It is an ideal location for mesmerizing Himalayan views, spirited nature lovers, adventure seekers, and tourists.
Brief Trip Description
Pokhara Valley Tour starts with your arrival in Kathmandu. During your stay in the capital city, you will be observing the UNESCO world heritage sites like the durbar squares of Patan, Kathmandu, and Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, and Boudhanath. After a short stay in Kathmandu, you drive to Pokhara.
While you are in Pokhara, you will be surrounded by the magnificent Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains. If you take a boating tour in the pristine Phewa Lake, you can relish the reflection of the glorious Mt. Machhapuchhre (6997m), also known as, the Mt. Fishtail.
Sightseeing around the wonderful valley takes you to major tourist attractions such as Mahendra Cave, Gupteshwor Cave, Davis Fall, and World Peace Pagoda. Similarly, the International Mountain Museum is also famous for hosting various artifacts from some of the esteemed feats of mountaineering. One of the major highlights of Pokhara is a short trip to Sarangkot.
From the vantage point atop the hill, you can see the views of the Pokhara Valley and stunning mountain peaks in Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and Machhapuchhre ranges. The city is also filled with cultural heritage, religious shrines and offers all forms of modern luxuries. If you are a stroller then you will particularly like the long walks around the lakeside.
Nepal Alibaba Tours and Treks has been working in the travel and tourism industry for a decade now. We offer the Pokhara Valley Tour at a reasonable price and provide the highest quality of service. Our trek package includes a comfortable transport vehicle, local tourist guide, and a deluxe hotel arrangement. We offer complete freedom in your sightseeing pace and promise a memorable experience.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing tour to Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and Swayambhunath Stupa
Day 03: Full day guided sightseeing tour to Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square
Day 04: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus and boating in Phewa Lake
Day 05: Morning Sunrise view in Sarangkot and sightseeing tour in Mahendra Cave, Bat Cave
Day 06: Hike to World Peace Stupa and afternoon visit to International Mountain Museum, Davis Fall and Gupteshwor Cave
Day 07: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 08: Departure
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- We provide transportation for your whole tour.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit Nepal Immigration
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks,
- Bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.