Highlights of Spiritual Tour Around Nepal
- Visit two of the country’s many spiritual and religious places.
- A day dedicated to observing architectural, cultural, traditional, and lifestyle features.
- The intriguing stories behind the monuments and temples’ majesty.
- A quick overview of the towns’ ancient history.
- The best pricing and an unforgettable experience are guaranteed.
- A guide who is fluent in English.
- Starting and ending point: Kathmandu
- Duration: 12 days
- Group Size: 1-15 max
- Best Season: All Seasons
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Accommodation: Hotel / Teahouses / Lodges
Nepal is not only geographically and historically diverse. It also has a diverse range of cultural and religious attractions and beliefs. It’s a great place to visit if you’re looking for a spiritual tour around Nepal throughout your vacation.
Although Hinduism is practiced by the majority of Nepalese, Buddhism and Hinduism have merged and coexist in the most unique way possible. There are UNESCO world heritage sites, temples, monasteries, Stupas, and other things in the Kathmandu valley!
Not only in Kathmandu, but also in Pokhara, Lumbini, Muktinath, and Gasaikunda, the religious and cultural significance of these locations and sites cannot be overstated. As a result, this trip concept service provides to transport you to many of the pilgrimage sites.
You will see several places of spiritual and religious significance in Nepal during this Spiritual Tour in Nepal. You will also engage in morning and evening yoga and meditation sessions at the hotel, as per their timetable. You’ll also go to Lumbini, Lord Buddha’s birthplace, which is a significant and spiritual site for Buddhist pilgrims and monks all over the world.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 03: Drive to Manakamana and Drive to Pokhara
Day 04: Exploration Day in Pokhara
Day 05: Scenic Flight from Pokhara to Jomsom and Drive to Muktinath
Day 06: Visit Muktinath Temple and drive back to Jomsom
Day 07: Fly back to Pokhara and Enjoy in Pokhara
Day 08: Drive to Chitwan and Sightseeing
Day 09: Drive to Lumbini
Day 10: Exploration Day at Lumbini
Day 11: Fly Back to Kathmandu
Day 12: Final Departure
Day Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day Day 03: Drive to Manakamana and Drive to Pokhara
Day Day 04: Exploration Day in Pokhara
Day Day 05: Scenic Flight from Pokhara to Jomsom and Drive to Muktinath
Day Day 06: Visit Muktinath Temple and drive back to Jomsom
Day Day 07: Fly back to Pokhara and Enjoy in Pokhara
Day Day 08: Drive to Chitwan and Sightseeing
Day Day 09: Drive to Lumbini
Day Day 10: Exploration Day in Lumbini
Day Day 11: Fly Back to Kathmandu
Day Day 12: Final Departure
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Ground Transportation
- Twin Sharing Standard Hotel
- Domestic Flight (where needed)
- Country Guide and Staff
- Permits For Trek and Tour
- Meals as Mentioned Above
- Confirm Booking
- Local Taxes
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, tea/coffee, and so on.
- Insurance for travel.
- Extra nights may be required due to natural disasters or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Tips or gratitudes.
- Things that aren’t stated in the “Includes” section.