Everest 3 Passes 3 Peaks Trek Highlights: Witness...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
The UNESCO World Heritage Tour offers a unique blend of culture, history, religion, and nature dating back centuries. Spread throughout the nation, Nepal hosts 10 UNESCO world heritage sites; out of which 7 are located within the Kathmandu Valley.
While some heritages boast enchanting natural beauty, some display the ancient way of life through clever art and architecture. Exploring the cities of Kathmandu, Lumbini, and Pokhara, the tour circulates around three of the most glorious destinations in the entire country.
Our UNESCO world heritage tour kicks off from Kathmandu as we make our way to the heritage of Swayambhunath followed by Pashupatinath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and Boudhanath. This gives us an insight into not only the ancient culture and way of life but also to the religious and cultural aspects of the valley today.
The city of Bhaktapur is next on our list and it houses a stunning array including the stunning Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Changunarayan Temple each boasting a vast amount of history. Capping off the heritages located within the valley is Patan Durbar Square located in the stunning architectural city of Patan. The city of Patan alongside Bhaktapur to date is regarded as the cultural capital of the nation owing to the beauty of the city and the proper maintenance of the heritage.
The next day takes us to Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha, where we tour the Mayadevi Temple before making our way to the monasteries commissioned by several nations. Ending our journey we head to the city of Pokhara which adds the hint of nature with the stunning views of the Himalayas. Destinations like Davis Falls, Mahendra Cave, and Phewa Lake around the city end the journey on a high note.
We, here at Nepal Alibaba Treks, love traveling as much as you do and are always up for a premium journey like this one. With services to ensure you get the best out of your journey, we assure you an unforgettable adventure in the land of the Himalayas.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02: Visit Kathmandu World Heritage Sites
Day 03: Visit World Heritage Sites
Day 04: Visit Patan World Heritage Sites
Day 05: Drive from Kathmandu to Lumbini
Day 06: Lumbini Sightseeing
Day 07: Drive from Lumbini to Pokhara
Day 08: Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 09: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu |Farewell Dinner
Day 10: Departure
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- We provide transportation for your whole tour.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit Nepal Immigration
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks,
- Bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Kathmandu Tour Highlights: Explore the UNESCO world heritage...View Detail
Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour Highlights A cultural tour of...View Detail
Hindu Pilgrimage Tour
Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Highlights: Explore the birthplace of...View Detail
Patan Tour Highlights: Visit the historic Patan MuseumExplore...View Detail
Annapurna Heli Day Tour
Annapurna Heli Day Tour Highlights: Helicopter Tour with...View Detail
Kathmandu Valley Tour
Kathmandu Valley Tour Highlights: Observe the enchanting natural...View Detail
Kathmandu Valley with Dhulikhel Tour
Kathmandu Valley with Dhulikhel Tour Highlights: Beautiful Sunrise...View Detail