Ghorepani Poonhill Trek Highlights: Majestic view of sunrise...
|Level Of Difficulty||Moderate|
|Max Aaltitude||4,130 m|
|Transportation||Flight/Tourist Bus/Private Vehicle|
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Highlights:
- Trek through the ethnic Gurung settlements
- Enjoy the exotic biodiversity of the Annapurna Conservation Area
- Witness the panoramic views of the Annapurna mountains from the Annapurna Base Camp
- Relax at the soothing natural hot springs of Jhinu Danda
Annapurna Base camp Trek is a pleasant and exciting trek that takes you amidst the mesmerizing Annapurna Mountains. The trail on the trek offers scenic mountain views, walks through dense forests, and a fascinating Gurung cultural experience. Exploring the natural hallmarks of the region south of the Annapurna Himalayas, the trek settles at the Annapurna Base Camp. For those who seek a small adventure and want to admire the beauty of nature, Abc is the perfect answer.
The 11-day Annapurna Base Camp Trek begins with your arrival in the capital city of Kathmandu. From Kathmandu, you drive to Pokhara and then to Siwar, the starting point of the trek. The trek advances slowly through the ethnic Gurung settlements and takes you pass waterfalls, farmlands, rhododendron forests, and a variety of flora and fauna. The route takes you through the villages of Chhomrong and Sinuwa to reach Bamboo.
The glorious Annapurna Conservation Area makes the rigorous walks entertaining with a bountiful of sightings of wildlife. From Bamboo, a trail through the bamboo forest leads you to Hinku Cave. Thereon, a slight ascent to Deurali makes way for the climb to the Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m). After exploring the base camp vicinity, you proceed towards the Annapurna Base Camp (4130m).
The base camp is a vintage viewpoint to see the panoramic views of the mountains such as Machhapuchhre (6997m), Gangapurna (7454m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Nilgiri (7061m), and the Annapurna Massif. On the way back, you descend to Jhinu Danda and enjoy the natural hot springs there. This trek can be done at any time of the year but it better to avoid the monsoon season which makes the trail slippery and blocks the mountain views. March – June & Sept-Dec are most suitable as the temperature is moderate and the skies are clear.
Nepal Alibaba Treks organizes Annapurna Base Camp Trek as per your time availability and requirements. Our expert trek guides will provide you a detailed orientation of the surroundings and the culture. You will be transported by private vehicles and accommodated in the finest lodges and guest houses.
Annapurna Base camp Trek Map
Day Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m) and transfer to hotel.
Day Day 02: Drive to Pokhara (820m) by Tourist bus, 7 hours' drive (Option: private transport or domestic flight)
Day Day 03: Drive to Siwar by bus and trek to Chhomrong (2,170m), and 2 hours' drive and 5 hours walk.
Day Day 04: Trek to Bamboo (2,310m) Walking 6 hours.
Day Day 05: Trek to Deurali (3,230m) Walking 5 hours.
Day Day 06: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m). Walking 4/5 hours.
Day Day 07: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2,335m). Walking 6 hours
Day Day 08: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1,780m), walking 6 hours.
Day Day 09: Trek to Siwar and drive back to Pokhara (820m), 5 hours walk and 2.30 hours' drive.
Day Day 10: Drive to Kathmandu (1,300m) by Tourist Bus 7 hours (Option: private transport or domestic flight)
Day Day 11: Transfer to airport for final departure
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with Breakfast.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Machhapuchhre Model Trek
Machhapuchhre Model Trek Highlights An overview tour of...View Detail
Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trek Highlights Witness sublime Himalayan panorama...View Detail
Nar Phu Valley Trek
Nar Phu Valley Trek Highlights: Witness glorious Himalayan...View Detail
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek Highlights: Majestic view of sunrise...View Detail
Ghorepani Poonhill Short Trek
Ghorepani Poonhill Short TrekHighlights Enjoy one of the...View Detail
Khopra Danda Trek
Khopra Danda Trek Highlights: Secluded and peaceful trek...View Detail
Jomsom Muktinath Trek
Jomsom Muktinath Trek Highlights A visit to one...View Detail