Everest 3 Passes 3 Peaks Trek Highlights: Witness...
|Geography||Mountain/ Forest/ Village|
|Level Of Difficulty||Moderate/Difficult|
|Max Aaltitude||5360 m|
|Accommodation||Hotel/ Lodge/ Tent Camp|
Dhaulagiri Round Trek highlights
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Pashupatinath and Swayambhunath.
- Two challenging mountain passes including French Pass (5360m) and Thapa Pass (5155m).
- Enchanting view of Dhaulagiri range and other 30 mountains from Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4748m).
- Walking through ethnic villages and lush forests of pine and oak.
- Relaxing dip in the natural hot spring in Tatopani.
Dhaulagiri Round Trek is an adventurous trek that offers the best close view of Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), the seventh highest mountain in the world. The amusement of lush vegetation, wildlife, and natural flora and fauna while passing through ancient Magar and Gurung villages is bound to give you goose-bumps. Moreover, the trail goes through the large ice-fields, snow-covered terraces, and lateral moraines. Two challenging mountain passes, French Pass (5360m) and Thapa Pass (5155m), are the major attraction of this trek along with a stunning view of Dhaulagiri Range and other snow-capped mountains.
After pre-trip meetings and sightseeing around the valley, you’ll drive to Pokhara and then to Beni alongside the bank of Modi River. From Beni, the trek begins. As you ascend to Babiyachaur via Tatopani alongside the bank of Kali Gandaki River, you’ll cross some farm villages and sloppy landscapes. The trail then passes through Darbang and proceeds to reach Sibang. Similarly, crossing numerous settlements including Muri, Bagar, and Dobhan, you’ll reach Italian Base Camp (3660m) via Sallaghari. After an acclimatization day at Italian Base Camp, you’ll ascend to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4748m) crossing large ice-fields and lateral moraines. From here, you’ll get a stunning close-up view of Dhaulagiri I (8167m), Dhaulagiri II (7751m), Dhaulagiri III (7715m), and Dhaulagiri IV (7661m).
Moving forward, you’ll cross French Pass (5360m) and Thapa Pass (5155m) to reach Yak Kharka. Finally, walking past the ethnic villages of Marpha, Kalopani, Tatopani, and Ghorepani, you’ll reach Birethanti from where you’ll take a drive back to Pokhara. The trail is packed with the pleasure of experiencing lush vegetation and the ancient culture and tradition of Magar and Gurung people along with a panoramic view of snow-capped mountains. September to mid-December and February to April is the best time for this trekking.
Dhaulagiri Round Trek is certainly a unique experience. We, Nepal Alibaba Treks and Tours can make it even better with great transportation and accommodation services along with a great team of professional guides and staff. We put our main concern on the safety, security, and comfort of our valued clients, and with us, you are guaranteed an unforgettable trekking experience.
Dhaulagiri Round Trek Map:
Day Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at the hotel.
Day Day 02: Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at the hotel.
Day Day 03: Drive to Beni (830m), O/N at camp
Day Day 04: Trek to Tatopani (985m) / Babiyachaur (970m), O/N at camp
Day Day 05: Trek to Darbang (1110m), O/N at camp
Day Day 06: Trek to Sibang (1780m), O/N at camp
Day Day 07: Trek to Muri (Mudi) (1720m) O/N at camp
Day Day 08: Trek to Bagar (2080m), O/N at camp
Day Day 09: Trek to Dobhan (2520m), O/N at camp
Day Day 10: Trek to Sallaghari (2870m), O/N at camp
Day Day 11: Trek to Upper Vungini (Italian Base Camp), O/N at camp
Day Day 12: Rest at Italian Base Camp for acclimatization, O/N at camp
Day Day 13: Trek to Glacier Camp (4250m), O/N at camp
Day Day 14: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4748m), O/N at camp
Day Day 15: Trek to Hidden Valley (5000m) via French col pass, O/N at camp
Day Day 16: Trek to Yak Kharka via Thapa pass, O/N at camp
Day Day 17: Trek to Marpha (2670m), O/N at camp
Day Day 18: Rest at Marpha, O/N at camp
Day Day 19: Trek to Kalopani (2530m), O/N at camp
Day Day 20: Trek to Tatopani (1190m), O/N at camp
Day Day 21: Trek to Ghorepani (2880m), O/N at camp
Day Day 22: Trek to Birethanti (1025m), O/N at camp
Day Day 23: Drive back to Pokhara (820m), O/N at hotel
Day Day 24: Drive back to Kathmandu, O/N at hotel
Day Day 25: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All roadways transportation by private vehicle including airport transfers.
- Accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu.
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu including tour guide, entry fees and vehicle.
- Meals on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) prepared by our expert cook.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation during the trek.
- An experienced guide required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment.
- Trekking equipment (two men tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, table with chairs, kitchen utensils, and other necessary equipment during the trek).
- Jomsom to Pokhara flight including departure tax.
- Safe drinking water, boiled/iodine tablets.
- First aid medical kit bag.
- All necessary permits for trek.
- All government and local taxes.
- Office service charge.
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa.
- All cold drinks such as alcoholic beverages, mineral water, Coke, Fanta, juice, etc.
- Personal shopping and laundry, phone, internet bill, etc.
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking crews
Ghorepani Poonhill Short Trek
Ghorepani Poonhill Short TrekHighlights Enjoy one of the...View Detail
Mustang Tiji Festival Trek
Mustang Tiji Festival Trek Highlights: Experiencing the unique...View Detail
Mohare Danda Trek
Mohare Danda Trek Highlights: Breathtaking view of sunrise...View Detail
Nar Phu Valley Trek
Nar Phu Valley Trek Highlights: Witness glorious Himalayan...View Detail
Upper Mustang Trek
Upper Mustang Trek Highlights: Enjoy a trans-Himalayan flight...View Detail
Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trek Highlights Witness sublime Himalayan panorama...View Detail
Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal Trek Highlights: Majestic views of Mardi...View Detail