Ghorepani Poonhill Trek Highlights: Majestic view of sunrise...
|Level Of Difficulty||Moderate|
|Max Aaltitude||3710 m|
|Transportation||Flight/Tourist Bus/Private Vehicle|
Jomsom Muktinath Trek Highlights
- A visit to one of the most revered pilgrimage sites of Nepal, Muktinath
- Stunning views of Annapurna massif, Dhaulagiri massif, Mt. Nilgiri (7061m), Lamjung Himal (6586m), Mt. Machhapuchhre (6997m), and so on
- Incredible trek through beautiful rhododendron forests, rocky cliffs, and deserts
- Remarkable opportunity to explore the lifestyle and cultures of various ethnic groups like Thakali, Gurung, and Magar
- A refreshing bath in the natural hot water spring situated in Tatopani
Jomsom Muktinath Trek is one of the most popular treks in the Mustang Region which features a pilgrimage visit to the sacred Muktinath temple whilst relishing the unique terrain of Mustang. The majestic and aesthetic mountains such as Nilgiri (7061m), Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II (7937m), Annapurna III (7555m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Lamjung Himal (6586m), and others have seen from Mustang and the precarious road leading you to this enchanted world makes the trip more thrilling and energizing.
The first destination of the trek is Pokhara to which you take a day-long drive from the capital city, Kathmandu. Pokhara valley is home to numerous lakes and exquisite views of mountains. From Pokhara, this trekking route takes you through beautiful villages in Nepal including Ulleri, Ghorepani, Ghasa, Marpha, Jomsom, and Kagbeni.
The scenery of the trail ranges from beautiful rhododendron forests to rocky cliffs and deserts. Throughout the trek, you will also be able to enjoy spectacular vistas of old stone carved houses along with a panoramic view of Annapurna massif, Dhaulagiri massif, Mount Hiunchuli (6441m), and Mount Machhapuchhre (6998m) among others.
Jomsom Muktinath provides you a remarkable opportunity to explore the lifestyle and cultures of the Gurung and Thakali people residing in the settlements en route. After trekking for 7 days, you will arrive at your final destination, Muktinath, one of the most sacred places in Nepal situated at an altitude of 3,710 meters.
Inside Muktinath temple is a golden statue of Lord Vishnu. This temple is surrounded by water from the Kali-Gandaki River flowing through the historical 108 stone water spouts behind the temple and two ponds in front of the temple.
Many people visiting this place, bathe in this water as it is believed that bathing in this water pledges salvation. After the exhausting trek, a scenic flight brings you back to Pokhara from Jomsom, where you can relax and enjoy stunning landscapes.
Nepal Alibaba Treks and Tours is one of the best travel agencies in Nepal that provides all necessary facilities like transportation, accommodation, and so on so that you travel with ease and merriment. All our guides and staff members have years of experience, hence with us, you are in safe hands.
Day Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu |1400m | Welcome Dinner
Day Day 02: Trek Preparation and Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day Day 03: Fly to Pokhara (823m) and trek to Ulleri (2000m) 5 hours
Day Day 04: Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani (2750m) 7 hours
Day Day 05: Trek from Ghorepani to Tatopani (1190m) 6 hours
Day Day 06: Trek from Tatopani to Ghasa (2110m) 6 hours
Day Day 07: Trek from Ghasa to Marpha (2680m) 5 hours
Day Day 08: Trek from Marpha to Kagbeni (2810m) 5 hours
Day Day 09: Trek from Kagbeni to Muktinath (3710m) 6 hours
Day Day 10: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (2710m) 6 hours
Day Day 11: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara
Day Day 12: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day Day 13: Final Departure
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with Breakfast.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters,
- bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Mohare Danda Trek
Mohare Danda Trek Highlights: Breathtaking view of sunrise...View Detail
Dhaulagiri Round Trek
Dhaulagiri Round Trek highlights Visit UNESCO World Heritage...View Detail
Khopra Danda Trek
Khopra Danda Trek Highlights: Secluded and peaceful trek...View Detail
Annapurna Luxury Trek
Trip Highlights 1. Explore the ‘City of Temples’,...View Detail
Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trek Highlights Witness sublime Himalayan panorama...View Detail
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek Highlights: Majestic view of sunrise...View Detail
Ghorepani Poonhill Short Trek
Ghorepani Poonhill Short TrekHighlights Enjoy one of the...View Detail