Everest 3 Passes 3 Peaks Trek Highlights: Witness...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Max Aaltitude||3660 m|
|Transportation||Flight/Tourist Bus/Private Vehicle|
Khopra Danda Trek Highlights:
- Secluded and peaceful trek in the Annapurna Conservation Area
- Mesmerizing views of Himalayas in Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri (8167m), Machhapuchhre (6993m), and other mountains from Khopra Danda and Poonhill
- Visit the Khayer Lake and explore the graceful vicinity around the lake
- Remarkable opportunity to learn about the lifestyle and culture of Gurung and Magar communities
Khopra Danda Trek is a recently opened exotic trekking route in the Annapurna region that explores the southern skirts of the Annapurna massif. Concluding at the Khayer Lake, the trek is famed for offering enchanting views of the Himalayas in Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Nilgiri ranges. The trek navigates around the Annapurna Conservation Area to reach two of the best viewpoints in the region: Khopra Danda and Poon hill. If you are looking for a peaceful and secluded, Khopra Danda Trek is the best route for you.
Khopra Danda begins after your arrival in Kathmandu and scenic drive to Pokhara. Your trekking starts from Ghandruk, a beautiful Gurung Village. The village is popular for its captivating setting with the Himalayan backdrop and immersing Gurung culture and practices. From here, the trekking route goes through beautiful villages of Tadapani, Dobato, and Chistibung to reach Khopra Danda.
You will spend a day in Khopra Danda. You can either explore the village or visit the Khayer Lake. Situated at the elevation of 4620 m, the lake is surrounded by hills with great views of Annapurna, Nilgiri, and Dhaulagiri ranges. From Khopra, you start to descend and head towards Ghorepani via Santa village.
A short hike from Ghorepani settles at the vantage point of Poonhill with the delightful Annapurna Himalayas and Mt. Machhapuchhre (6997m) decorating the background. After a great view of sunrise from Poonhill, you will hike back to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara. These regions are mostly inhabited by Gurung and Magar which provides you a wonderful opportunity to learn about their lifestyle and cultures. The best months for Khopra Danda trek are March to May and September to December when the weather is clear and dry providing the best views of the mountains.
Nepal Alibaba Treks helps you plan your dream vacation and makes the journey more pleasant by providing all the necessary facilities on the trips. We have experienced staff and guides who will assist you with every step of the trip. We also allow you to plan your trips as per your preferences.
Day Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m)
Day Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara Drive/ Fly (6 to 7 hours/ 30 min)
Day Day 03: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul (1070m/1 hr and 30 min) and trek to Ghandruk (1940 m/3 hours)
Day Day 04: Ghandruk to Tadapani (2710m/3 hours)
Day Day 05: Tadapani to Dobato (3350m/5 hours)
Day Day 06: Dobato to Upper Chistibung (2975m/4 hours)
Day Day 07: Upper Chistibung to Khopra Ridge (3660m/4 hours)
Day Day 08: Khopra Rest Day
Day Day 09: Khopra Danda to Swanta (2214m/6 hours)
Day Day 10: Swanta to Ghorepani (2880m/6 hours)
Day Day 11: Morning Hike to Poon Hill (3210m/1 hour) and drive back to Pokhara (4 hours and 30 min)
Day Day 12: Back to Kathmandu Fly / Drive (30min/7hours)
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with Breakfast.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Annapurna Luxury Trek
Trip Highlights 1. Explore the ‘City of Temples’,...View Detail
Mohare Danda Trek
Mohare Danda Trek Highlights: Breathtaking view of sunrise...View Detail
Poon Hill with Annapurna Base camp Trek
Poon Hill with Annapurna Base camp Trek Highlights:...View Detail
Mustang Tiji Festival Trek
Mustang Tiji Festival Trek Highlights: Experiencing the unique...View Detail
Dhaulagiri Round Trek
Dhaulagiri Round Trek highlights Visit UNESCO World Heritage...View Detail
Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal Trek Highlights: Majestic views of Mardi...View Detail
Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake
Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake Highlights: Magnificent...View Detail