Everest 3 Passes 3 Peaks Trek Highlights: Witness...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Max Aaltitude||4,500 m|
|Transportation||Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus|
Mardi Himal Trek Highlights:
- Majestic views of Mardi Himal (5553m), Machhapuchhre (6993m) Annapurna (8091m), Dhaulagiri (8167m), Manaslu (8163m).
- Peaceful and rejuvenating trek through the Annapurna Conservation Area
- The wonderful experience of the lifestyle and culture of Gurung and Brahmin communities
- Witness a diverse array of flora and fauna on the trek
Mardi Himal Trek is a brilliant getaway into the pristine locales of the Annapurna region. Upper viewpoint, the final destination on the Mardi Himal Trek, presents a magnificent close-up view of Mardi Himal (5553m) and Machhapuchhre (6993m). You also get a stunning panoramic view of other mountains of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri (8167m), Manaslu (8156m), and Gangapurna (7454m) along the trails. Since only a few trekkers make their way to Mardi Himal, it an ideal destination for a peaceful trek.
Mardi Himal Trek starts after your arrival in Kathmandu. Next comes the scenic drive to Pokhara. The real adventure begins from Kande which is a few hours’ drives from Pokhara. From Kande, you will start trekking. The way to Mardi Himal Camp passes through Forest camp, Low Camp and High Camp. Initially, the path leading you to Upper viewpoint is filled with dense rhododendron and oak forests.
After reaching an elevation of 3,300m the landscapes change abruptly into a high mountainous landscape. Few hours of walk from the High Camp takes you to Upper View Point. You trek through mountainous cliffs and rocky trails to reach the viewpoint which sits spectacularly at the base of Mardi Himal (5553m) and Machhapuchhre (6993m).
This trail through the Annapurna Conservation Area also provides you an opportunity to explore various floras and faunas of that region. On the way back to Pokhara, you will take a different route through beautiful villages- Siding, Kalimati, and Lumre. Most of the people residing in this area are Gurung’s and Brahmins. Thus, the trek also provides you an exposure to their unique lifestyle and cultures. Trekking to Mardi Himal Base Camp can be done at any time throughout the year but, the best times for Mardi Himal trek are January – May, and October – December. During this time, the sky is crystal clear and the Himalayan ranges are clearly visible.
Most of the people residing in this area are Gurung’s and Brahmins. Thus, the trek also provides you an exposure to their unique lifestyle and cultures. Trekking to Mardi Himal Base Camp can be done at any time throughout the year but, the best times for Mardi Himal trek are January – May, and October – December. During this time, the sky is crystal clear and the Himalayan ranges are clearly visible.
Our company, Nepal Alibaba Treks, provides facilities like accommodation and transportation required for the trip. We have expert guides who have many such experiences of Himalayan journeys. They will be with you every step of the way. Please contact us on the details provided at the website for further information.
Mardi Himal Trek Map:
Day Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1300m)
Day Day 02: Drive to Pokhara (820m)
Day Day 03: Drive to Kande & Trek to Forest Camp (2,500m)
Day Day 04: Trek to Low Camp (2,970m)
Day Day 05: Trek to High Camp (3,550m)
Day Day 06: Hike up to Upper View Point (4,500m), back to High Camp
Day Day 07: Trek to Siding Village (1,750m)
Day Day 08: Siding Village to Pokhara
Day Day 09: Drive to Kathmandu
Day Day 10: Departure to International Airport.
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with Breakfast.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek Highlights: Majestic view of sunrise...View Detail
Annapurna Base camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Highlights: Trek through the...View Detail
Poon Hill with Annapurna Base camp Trek
Poon Hill with Annapurna Base camp Trek Highlights:...View Detail
Ghorepani Poonhill Short Trek
Ghorepani Poonhill Short TrekHighlights Enjoy one of the...View Detail
Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trek Highlights Witness sublime Himalayan panorama...View Detail
Mohare Danda Trek
Mohare Danda Trek Highlights: Breathtaking view of sunrise...View Detail
Upper Mustang Trek
Upper Mustang Trek Highlights: Enjoy a trans-Himalayan flight...View Detail