Level Of DifficultyStrenuous
Everest 3 Passes Trek Highlights:
- Enjoy the stunning views of the mountain peaks like Mt. Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8414m), Nuptse (7861m), and Ama Dablam (6856m)
- Explore the cultural heritage of the Sherpa villages like Tengboche and Dingboche
- Pass through three of the highest passes in the Khumbu region: Renjo La (5360m), Cho La (5420m), and Kongma La (5535m)
Everest 3 Passes Trek is a challenging adventure in the Khumbu region designed especially for experienced trekkers. The trek takes you to remote and rugged areas culminating at the top of three of the most illustrious passes, namely, Renjo La (5360m), Cho La (5420m), and Kongma La (5535m). The trek covers most of the Everest region on its loop route accompanied by the Himalayas like the Mt. Everest (8848m) and Ama Dablam (6856m). Along with the graceful companionship of the Sherpa inhabitants, the trip is a remarkable exploration of the entire Khumbu region.
Beginning with your arrival in Kathmandu, you take the day to prepare for the trek and tour around the UNESCO world heritage sites in the valley. The trek begins slowly towards Namche during which you can see beautiful waterfalls, plenty of stupas and lush forests. Namche is the major trade hub of the Khumbu region and also offer plenty of modern luxuries to the travelers. From Namche, you will head towards Tengboche and continue to Chhukung via Dingboche. You cross the first pass Kongma La Pass (5535m) en route to Lobuche.
You make your way to Everest Base Camp from Lobuche via Gorakshep. The base camp is the marquee destination in the Khumbu region which is also a viewpoint to relish the sights of the Khumbu Glacier and mountains like Nuptse (7861m) and Pumo Ri (7165m). Next stop on the trek is Kalapatthar which is famous for amazing views of the Mt. Everest (8848m) and its ranges. You will come across the second pass Cho La (5420m) to reach Dzongla. Before crossing the final pass Renjo La, you explore the turquoise Gokyo lakes and hike to Gokyo Ri (5360m). Descending back to Lukla, a short flight to Kathmandu ends the journey. Everest Three Passes Trek is not like a walk in the park it requires serious physical fitness.
Nepal Alibaba Treks has been arranging treks and mountain expeditions in the Khumbu region for a long time. Our trek guides are the local Sherpas and know the surroundings like the back of their palm. Other services of transportation and accommodation will also be of the finest quality.
Everest 3 Passes Trek Map
Day Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu Ӏ 1300m
Day Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing, and preparation for trek.
Day Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (40 minutes) (2840m) and trek to Phakding (2610m) 3:00 hrs
Day Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche (3450m) 6:00 hrs
Day Day 05: Rest in Namche (Hike to Khumjung village / Thame Monastery) 3:00 hrs
Day Day 06: Trek from Namche to Tengboche (3865m) 5:00 hrs
Day Day 07: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m) 6:00 hrs
Day Day 08: Trek from Dingboche to Chhukung (4730m) 02:00 hrs.
Day Day 09: Trek from Chhukung to Lobuche (4940m) via Kongma-la pass (5535), 8hrs
Day Day 10: Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5364m) via Gorakshep (5170m) 8:00 hrs
Day Day 11: Morning hike from Gorakshep to Kalapatthar (5545m) 3:00 hrs and trek to Dzongla (4860m) 5:30 hrs
Day Day 12: Trek from Dzongla to Gokyo Lake (4790m) 8:00 hrs
Day Day 13: Rest day in Gokyo and hike up to Gokyo-Ri (5360m)
Day Day 14: Trek from Gokyo to Thame (3820m) via Renjo-La Pass (5360m) 9:00hrs
Day Day 15: Trek from Thame to Monjo (2835m) 6:00 hrs
Day Day 16: Trek from Monjo to Lukla 5:00 hrs
Day Day 17: Fly back from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day Day 18: Reserve day OR free day in Kathmandu for shopping
Day Day 19: Final departure to your own destination.
Costs Includes and Excludes
- Airport picks up and drops by private Car.
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu).
- Airport taxes.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Meals during the trek (Breakfast Lunch & Dinner) and Tea or Coffee.
- Guest House (Lodge) during the trek.
- 2 nights in Kathmandu and provide breakfast.
- License holder Guide.
- Porter service during the trek (one porter for two Guest).
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
- Guide and porter salary.
- Guide & Porter insurance during the trekking.
- Farewell dinner with Typical Nepali culture.
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Lunch & dinner at Kathmandu.
- Trekking gear.
- International flights.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- personal expenses such as all Bar Bills Alcoholic or non Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry.
- Hot Shower.
- Tips for guide and porters.
Everest Base Camp Horse Riding Trek
Trip Highlights Riding the horse along with the...View Detail
Mani Rimdu Festival
Mani Rimdu Festival is an ancient practice of...View Detail
Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest Base Camp Trek Highlights: Journey to the...View Detail
Everest 3 Passes 3 Peaks Trek
Everest 3 Passes 3 Peaks Trek Highlights: Witness...View Detail
Everest Short Trek
Trip Highlights Spectacular views of high mountains and...View Detail
Salleri To Everest Base Camp Trek
Trip Highlights Everest base camp and KalapattharEconomic trek...View Detail
Island Peak Climbing with EBC
Trip Highlights Buddhist Monasteries, Spectacular mountain viewsForest of Rhododendron...View Detail