Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake Highlights: Magnificent...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Transportation||Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus/Flight|
- Spectacular views of high mountains and beautiful landscape
- Visit to the famous and ancient Tibetan Buddhist Monasteries that is Tengboche Monastery
- Wonderful view of mountains from Everest View Hotel
- Trekking through the beautiful forests of Rhododendron, Pine, Juniper
- Trek through the amazing villages, monasteries, prayers flag and Mani
Everest Short Trek is designed for those trekkers who have limited time to explore the Everest region. The trek offers wonderful views of the highest mountain including the highest mountain in the world. Similarly, you will get an opportunity to explore the unique Sherpa culture and tradition. The friendliness and warm hospitality of the people is one of the attractions of this trek. In the trail, you will see the spectacular views of mountains like Mount Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam, and many other peaks. Everest View Hotel is the vantage point and our ultimate destination of our Everest Short Trek.
On this trek, you will be trekking along the Dudh Koshi River which is popularly known as, the river of milk. Similarly, we will trek through the amazing forests of rhododendron, magnolia, and pine. You will see numerous monasteries, Mani, prayer flags, and colorful walls. We will be trekking through the Sagarmatha National Park that offers the various species of plants and animals. You can encounter much wildlife like Himalayan Tahrs, Musk Deer, Daphne, Colorful Pheasants, and Mountain goats. Similarly, you will see mesmerizing lakes, glaciers, rivers, waterfalls, and many more.
Tengboche monastery which is also known as Dawa Choling Gompa is the highest point of our trek which is located in the Khumbu region which is in eastern Nepal. The monastery is situated at an altitude of 3867 meters above sea level. It is the largest Tibetan Buddhist monastery of the Sherpa community of the Khumbu region. Here you can have majestic views of mountains like Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Thamserku, Tawache, and many other neighboring peaks.
We will be trekking through various antique villages like Monjo, Jorsal, Syangboche, Phakding, and many others experiencing their lifestyle and culture. You can learn about them if you spend time with the locals. The hard work and kindness of the locals will definitely inspire you. With all the hardship, you will always see a smile on their face.
Everest short trek begins with an exciting flight from Kathmandu to Lukla(gateway of Khumbu) which provides the amazing mountains and hills views. After reaching Lukla, we will be trekking a couple of hours to reach Phakding for a night stay. From Phakding the trek will take you to the famous and wonderful village of Everest region that is Namche Bazaar which is an acclimatization point of most of the Everest trek. The following day we will be trekking to the Everest View Hotel which is our ultimate destination of the trek. We will reach there for the picturesque view of sunrise on the mountain. We will also visit some monasteries, Kundi Hospital and Syangboche airport. And we will be trekking back to Lukla for the flight for Kathmandu.
Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding
Day 02: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar
Day 03: Rest at Namche Bazaar
Day 04: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 05: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
Costs Includes and Excludes
- Airport picks up and drops by private Car.
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu).
- Airport taxes.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Meals during the trek (Breakfast Lunch & Dinner) and Tea or Coffee.
- Guest House (Lodge) during the trek.
- 2 nights in Kathmandu and provide breakfast.
- License holder Guide.
- Porter service during the trek (one porter for two Guest).
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
- Guide and porter salary.
- Guide & Porter insurance during the trekking.
- Farewell dinner with Typical Nepali culture.
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Lunch & dinner at Kathmandu.
- Trekking gear.
- International flights.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- personal expenses such as all Bar Bills Alcoholic or non Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry.
- Hot Shower.
- Tips for guide and porters.
Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest Base Camp Trek Highlights: Journey to the...View Detail
Everest View Trek
Everest View Trek Highlights Stunning vista of the...View Detail
Everest Base Camp Horse Riding Trek
Trip Highlights Riding the horse along with the...View Detail
Everest 3 Passes 3 Peaks Trek
Everest 3 Passes 3 Peaks Trek Highlights: Witness...View Detail
Everest 3 Passes Trek
Everest 3 Passes Trek Highlights: Enjoy the stunning...View Detail
Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Lakes Trek
Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Lakes Trek Highlights...View Detail
Everest Base Camp Short Trek
Trip Highlights Tengboche MonasteryMajestic view of the world...View Detail