Level Of DifficultyModerate
Max Aaltitude3,880 m
Everest View Trek Highlights
- Stunning vista of the mighty Everest and other mountains like Lhote, Nuptse, Kongde, Ama Dablam, among others
- A mesmerizing view of various monasteries and stupas along with prayer stones, prayer flags, and prayer wheels
- Remarkable opportunity to explore various floras and faunas in the Himalayas and learn about the lifestyle and cultures of Sherpa
- Incredible trek through the forest filled with rhododendron, pines, and magnolias
Everest View Trek takes you through the steep and challenging road of the Himalayas surrounded by beautiful villages, rivers, monasteries, and forests in Khumbu region for a breath-taking view of the mighty Everest (8848m) and many other mountains such as Thamserku (6623m), Ama Dablam (6812m), Nuptse (7816m), and many more. Along with the exhilarating trek, you will also get an opportunity to explore various floras and faunas in the Himalayas and learn about the lifestyle and culture of the Sherpa community.
The Everest View Trek starts from Lukla alongside the Dudh Koshi River through various villages like Chumoa, Bengkar, Phakding, Chuthawa, and Mon, and joins the Himalayan trail to Namche Bazaar and Tengboche to catch amazing views of the mighty Everest (8848m) and its surrounding mountains. Before trekking to Tengboche, you will spend a day in Namche Bazaar, the gateway to the entire Everest region trek, for altitude acclimatization. Namche Bazaar is a beautiful Sherpa town situated at an altitude of 3440m on a sloping hill surrounded by snowy mountains.#
Immediately to the west of Namche Bazaar is Kongde Ri (6187m) and to the east is Thamserku (6648m). There are three small museums, a monastery and a stupa at the bottom of the town, which you can explore during your acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar.
And to the east is Thamserku (6648m). There are three small museums, a monastery and a stupa at the bottom of the town, which you can explore during your acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar. The next day you will trek to Tengboche Monastery, the oldest and most sacred monastery in the Khumbu region, which is located on a mountain ridge at an altitude of 3860m and offers magnificent views of mountain ranges including Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), Ama Dablam (6812m), Nuptse (7816m), Taboche (6542m), and Thamserku (6623m). The inside of the monastery is beautifully decorated with a large and colorful statue of Buddha along with detailed Buddhist paintings on the wall. The best time for an Everest View Trek is during March-May and September-November when the weather is mild and dry.
With highly experienced and knowledgeable guides and trekking staff, Nepal Alibaba Treks and Tours offers the best travel packages in Nepal. We provide excellent food, transportation and accommodation facilities to ensure your stay in Nepal is a pleasant one.
Everest View Trek Video
Everest View Trek Map
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2: Pre-trip meeting and Kathmandu cultural sightseeing tour
Day 3: Fly to Lukla (2840m) trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 4: Trek from Phakding (2610m) to Namche Bazaar (3440m) 6 hours
Day 5: Explore day and acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 6: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m) 5 hours
Day 7: Trek from Tengboche to Monjo (2835m) 5 hours
Day 8: Trek from Monjo to Lukla (2840m) 4 hours
Day 9: Fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel
Day 10: Free day in Kathmandu and farewell dinner
Day 11: Departure to international airport for your final flight
Costs Includes and Excludes
- Airport picks up and drops by private Car.
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu).
- Airport taxes.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Meals during the trek (Breakfast Lunch & Dinner) and Tea or Coffee.
- Guest House (Lodge) during the trek.
- 2 nights in Kathmandu and provide breakfast.
- License holder Guide.
- Porter service during the trek (one porter for two Guests).
- All Government and Local Taxes.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
- Guide and porter salary.
- Guide & Porter insurance during the trekking.
- Farewell dinner with Typical Nepali culture.
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Lunch & dinner at Kathmandu.
- Trekking gear.
- International flights.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- personal expenses such as all Bar Bills Alcoholic or non Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry.
- Hot Shower.
- Tips for guide and porters.