Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour Highlights A cultural tour of...
|Level Of Difficulty||Moderate|
|Transportation||Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus|
Langtang Circuit with Ganja La Pass Trek Highlights:
- Stunning views of Langtang, Ganesh, and Jugal Himal ranges
- Cross one of the highest passes in the Langtang region, Ganja La Pass (5130m)
- Experience the culture and tradition of Tamang and Tibetan Buddhist communities
- Visit ancient monasteries including the Kyanjin Gompa
- Trek through the majestic Langtang National Park
Situated in the beautiful Langtang region, Langtang Circuit with Ganja La Pass Trek is an adventurous and popular trekking destination. The trek entails enchanting views of Mt. Langtang Lirung (7227m), Ganesh Himal (7422m), Yala Peak (5500m); and Dorje Lakpa (6966m) on different occasions on the journey.
Crossing one of the highest passes in the Himalayas, Ganja La Pass (5130m) along the pristine environs in Langtang National Park is a thrilling experience in itself. The trail also gives the pleasure of experiencing the unique tradition and culture of Tibetan and Tamang communities.
After landing at Tribhuvan International Airport, you’ll be transferred to your respective hotel. The second day is scheduled for sightseeing around the UNESCO world heritage sites in the Kathmandu Valley. On the third day, you’ll start your journey with a scenic drive to Sybrubensi. From here, the trail passes through Lama Hotel and proceeds towards Langtang Village. The trek along with these villages also offers insight into the culture and lifestyle of the Tamang communities.
Along the way, you’ll cross a suspension bridge over Langtang River and continue your walk through the forested trails and pasturelands. The trail to Kyanjin Gompa offers glorious views of Langtang ranges including Langtang Lirung (7227m) and Dorje Lakpa (6966m). In Kyanjin Gompa, you can hike to the top of Kyanjin Ri (4773m) or Tserko Ri (4984m) to relish the panorama of Langtang Himalayas or explore the local monastery, Kyanjin Gompa.
Leaving Kyanjin, you’ll make a gradual ascent towards the settlement of Ngegang crossing Langtang Khola. Once at Ngegang, you’ll take a steep climb to the top of the ridge which takes you to Ganja La Pass (5130m). The pass is famous for offering a parade of Himalayas in Langtang, Gaurishankar, and Everest ranges. Passing through the small villages of Dhukpa, Tarkeghyang, and Sermathang, you’ll finally drive back to Kathmandu via Melamchi Pul Bazaar. Spring and autumn are the best seasons for this trek.
Nepal Alibaba Treks offers the best combination of treks across Nepal. The Langtang Circuit with Ganja La Pass Trek is one such trip that also provides the company of expert guides and porters. We provide you the best transportation and accommodation services and have a great team of professional staff.
Day Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu |1300m
Day Day 02: Full day Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Sybrubensi (1503m) |7 Hrs
Day Day 04: Trek from Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel (2410m) |5-6 Hrs
Day Day 05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3430m) |4-5 Hrs
Day Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m) |5-6 Hrs
Day Day 07: Acclimatization/Rest day in Kyanjin
Day Day 08: Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Ngegang (4000m)| 5-6 Hrs
Day Day 09: Trek from Ngegang to Ganja La Pass (5130m) to Keldang (4270m) |6-7 Hrs
Day Day 10: Trek from Keldang to Dhukpa (4040m) |5-6 Hrs
Day Day 11: Trek from Dhukpa to Tarkeghyang (2590m)| 5-6 Hrs
Day Day 12: Trek from Tarkeghyang to Sermathang (2610m) |5-6 Hrs
Day Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu |7 to 8 Hrs
Day Day 14: Free day in Kathmandu
Day Day 15: Farewell, Departure
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Sybrubensi and when we return back from Sybrubensi to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters,
- bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang Valley Trek Highlights: Traverse through the Langtang...View Detail
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek Highlights: Walk through the beautiful...View Detail
Tamang Heritage Trek
Tamang Heritage Trek Highlights: Panoramic views of Langtang,...View Detail
Gosainkunda Lake Trek
Gosainkunda Lake Trek Highlights Breathtaking panoramic views of...View Detail