Level Of DifficultyModerate to Strenuous
Max Aaltitude4984 m
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek Highlights:
- Walk through the beautiful rhododendron and pine forests
- Enjoy spectacular views of the snowcapped mountains
- Visit the sacred Gosainkunda
- Observe the ethnic culture and lifestyle of the Tamang community
The classic Langtang Gosainkunda Trek combines eye-catching landscapes and natural beauty of the Langtang region along with the high mountain lakes around the sacred Gosainkunda. The joyful adventure takes you through the Langtang National Park and many age-old settlements of the Tamang people while being accompanied by scenic views of the Langtang Himal Range in the backdrop.
combines eye-catching landscapes and natural beauty of the Langtang region along with the high mountain lakes around the sacred Gosainkunda. The joyful adventure takes you through the Langtang National Park and many age-old settlements of the Tamang people while being accompanied by scenic views of the Langtang Himal Range in the backdrop.
The 14-days Langtang and Gosainkunda start with your arrival in Kathmandu. From Kathmandu, you drive to Sybrubensi and start the trek. The trail takes you through exotic rhododendron and pine forests and also provides an opportunity to witness the rare wildlife such as the red panda residing inside Langtang National Park. The trek takes you to the old yet beautiful Kyanjin Gompa that serves an enthralling view of the Langtang Himal Range. After a day of acclimatization at Kyanjin Gompa, you move ahead to reach the pristine lakes of Gosainkunda. En route, you can observe the village life, local culture, and tradition of the indigenous Tamang community of the Langtang region.
As you move ahead, you will be greeted by breathtaking views of mountain peaks such as Langtang Lirung (7246m), Gangchempo (6388m), Ganesh Himal (7422 m), Manaslu (8516m), and many others. The Gosainkunda area is surrounded by numerous lakes but the most popular ones are Saraswati Kunda, Bhairab Kunda, and Gosainkunda. Every August, thousands of devotees come to bathe in the holy Gosainkunda so that they can be free of their sins and are eligible to pay homage to Lord Shiva. February–June, and September–November the best seasons to head for this trek. Nepal Alibaba Treks and Tours offers Langtang Gosainkunda Trek in a reasonable budget. The company takes care of all trekking permits, transportation facilities, and accommodations. Our trek guides speak the local language and will provide you a complete tour of the local villages. As per your need and time availability, we can adjust your itinerary without affecting the natural or cultural experience.
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek Map:
Day Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu Nepal
Day Day 02: Kathmandu to Sybrubensi (1460 m), 7 to 8 Hours driving
Day Day 03: Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel (2340m), 5 to 6 Hours
Day Day 04: Lama Hotel to Langtang Valley (3330m), 5 to 6 hours
Day Day 05: Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa (3740m), 5 to 6 hours
Day Day 06: At Kyanjin (3740m)
Day Day 07: Kyanjin to Lama Hotel (2340m), 7 to 8 Hours
Day Day 08: Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru (2210m), 6 to 7 hours
Day Day 09: Thulo Syabru to Lauribinayak (3584m), 6 to 7 hours
Day Day 10: Lauribinayak to Gosainkunda (4165m), 5 to 6 hours
Day Day 11: Rest day at Gosainkunda (4165m)
Day Day 12: Gosainkunda to Chandanbari (3330), 5 to 6 hours
Day Day 13: Chandanbari to Dhunche (1960m), 2 to 3 hours, Drive to Kathmandu |5-6 Hrs
Day Day 14: Departure to Airport
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in another available city with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Sybrubensi, and when we return back from Sybrubensi to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Gosainkunda Lake Trek
Gosainkunda Lake Trek Highlights Breathtaking panoramic views of...View Detail
Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang Valley Trek Highlights: Traverse through the Langtang...View Detail
Langtang Circuit with Ganja La Pass Trek
Langtang Circuit with Ganja La Pass Trek Highlights:...View Detail
Tamang Heritage Trek
Tamang Heritage Trek Highlights: Panoramic views of Langtang,...View Detail