Level Of DifficultyEasy
Langtang Valley Trek Highlights:
- Traverse through the Langtang National Park and immerse in its prosperous bio-diversity
- Experience the culture and lifestyle of the Tamang and Tibetan-influenced settlements
- Witness enchanting panorama of the Himalayas in Langtang, Gaurishankar, and Everest ranges
- Explore the ancient Kyanjin Gompa and numerous other monasteries along the trek
Langtang Valley Trek Buck yourself up to get enthralled by the most happening trekking experience of your life. Langtang, also known as the “the valley of glaciers”, is paradise on earth. Surrounded by meadows, idyllic sceneries, breathtaking mountains and cordial hospitality of people the Langtang Valley will leave you awestruck with every step you take during the trek.
Although the devastating earthquake of 2015 has had a major impact in this area, the locals are taking it up a notch to revive the beauty of this place and your visit will make it much more fruitful.
The journey to Langtang begins from Kathmandu. A city is rich in culture, tradition and diversity–where you will lose yourself in the historical monuments, art and culture. Six to seven hours of drive from Kathmandu will lead you to the starting point of Langtang valley, Sybrubensi–the entrance to the Langtang National Park in Rasuwa district. Beginning the trek from Sybrubensi and crossing the trail alongside Bhote Koshi River. You continue to your journey alongside Langtang River whilst being accompanied by lush green forests, mesmerizing scenes, and beautiful waterfalls to reach Lama Hotel.
With an overnight stay at Lama Hotel, you will prep yourself up for a 6 hours trek to Langtang Valley. The valley is filled with rustic sceneries and vibrant Tamang culture and tradition making your trek much more exciting and vivacious.
Reaching up to Langtang valley, you head to the final destination of your trek–Kyanjin Gompa. While spending your day in Kyanjin Gompa, the oldest and most sacred monastery in the Langtang region and you will be enamored by the sight of the snowcapped Langtang Himal Range along with various other snowy peaks.
The 11-day Langtang Valley Trek trek ends from where it started as you retrace the trail from Kyanjin Gompa to Sybrubensi, from where you drive back to Kathmandu. To get the best trekking experience and to witness nature at its best, autumn and spring seasons are more favorable with mild weather condition making your walking experience more exciting with crystal clear views of the mountains.
We at Nepal Alibaba Tours and Treks want our clients to achieve the best traveling experience in their life. You can count on us for reliability, efficiency, and flexibility. We understand our clients’ needs and so we provide them with the best travel guides and other staff to help make their journey a memorable one.
Langtang Valley Trek Map:
Day Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day Day 02: Kathmandu Valley full day Sightseeing
Day Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Sybrubensi (1460m.) 6-7 hrs.
Day Day 04: Trek from Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel (2470m.) 6-7 hrs.
Day Day 05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Valley (3430m.) 6 hrs.
Day Day 06: Trek from Langtang Valley to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m.) 4 hrs.
Day Day 07: Rest day at Kyanjin Gompa and explore day for the day hike.
Day Day 08: Trek back from Kyanjin Gompa to Lama Hotel (2470m.) 7 hrs.
Day Day 09: Trek back from Lama Hotel to Sybrubensi (1460m.) 4 – 5 hours
Day Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day Day 11: Departure to international airport for your final flight.
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Sybrubensi and when we return back from Sybrubensi to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Gosainkunda Lake Trek
Gosainkunda Lake Trek Highlights Breathtaking panoramic views of...View Detail
Langtang Circuit with Ganja La Pass Trek
Langtang Circuit with Ganja La Pass Trek Highlights:...View Detail
Tamang Heritage Trek
Tamang Heritage Trek Highlights: Panoramic views of Langtang,...View Detail
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek Highlights: Walk through the beautiful...View Detail