Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour Highlights A cultural tour of...
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Max Aaltitude||3165 m|
|Transportation||Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus|
Tamang Heritage Trek Highlights:
- Panoramic views of Langtang, Gaurishankar, and Ganesh Himal ranges along the trek
- Take a dip at the natural hot springs at Tatopani
- Opportunity to witness rare wildlife such as wild deer, red panda, and many more.
- Experience the ancient culture and tradition of Tamang people
Tamang Heritage Trek takes you through the beautiful Tamang villages east of the pristine Langtang region. Along with mesmerizing views of Langtang and Gaurishankar Himal ranges, the trek is a massive journey into the Tamang lifestyle and culture. The warm hospitality of Tamang people is a very welcoming one as the trek explores the lifestyle, unchanged culture and tradition, and beautiful landscapes of this region. Visit the villages like Gatlang and Bridim as you travel this land that thrives on the rich history and natural beauty of the Himalayas.
Your arrival in Kathmandu paves way for the drive to Syabrubensi. Once at Syabrubensi via Trishuli bazaar, you’ll start your trek towards the settlement of Gatlang via Goljung. Once at Gatlang, the trail passes through Chilime and proceeds towards Tatopani. After visiting the natural hot springs at Tatopani, you’ll take a steep ascent towards the village of Brimdang. Crossing a few suspension bridges and waterfalls, you Nagthali. From here, walking past the forest of blooming rhododendron and pine, you’ll finally reach Thuman.
As we move towards the settlement of Timure, you’ll walk past several Buddhist monasteries as well. After reaching Timure, you take a short hike to Rasuwagadhi which is a historic war location that lies at Nepal-Tibet border.
Along with Bhote Koshi River, you’ll now slowly descend towards the village of Briddhim via Lingling. Finally, you’ll trek to Syabrubensi from where you’ll drive back to Kathmandu. The trek gives the pleasure of experiencing the wildlife and lush vegetation along with majestic sights of the Langtang ranges. October to December and February to April are the best season for Tamang Heritage Trek.
Tamang Heritage by Nepal Alibaba Treks is certainly a unique experience. We make it even better with great transportation and accommodation services along with a great team of professionals and staff. We put our main concern on the safety, security, and comfort of our valued clients. With us, you are guaranteed an unforgettable trekking experience.
Tamang Heritage Trek Map:
Day Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m)
Day Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubensi (1503m) by private vehicle
Day Day 03: Trek from Syabrubensi to Gatlang (2238m)
Day Day 04: Trek from Gatlang to Tatopani (2607m)
Day Day 05: Trek from Tatopani to Thuman (2338m) via Nagthali (3165m)
Day Day 06: Trek from Thuman to Timure (1762m) and explore to Rasuwagadhi (1814m)
Day Day 07: Trek from Timure to Briddhim (2229m)
Day Day 08: Trek from Briddhim to Syabrubensi (1503m)
Day Day 09: Drive from Syabrubensi to Kathmandu by private vehicle
Day Day 10: Departure from Kathmandu
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Syabrubensi and when we return back from Syabrubensi to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit.
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Langtang Circuit with Ganja La Pass Trek
Langtang Circuit with Ganja La Pass Trek Highlights:...View Detail
Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang Valley Trek Highlights: Traverse through the Langtang...View Detail
Gosainkunda Lake Trek
Gosainkunda Lake Trek Highlights Breathtaking panoramic views of...View Detail
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek Highlights: Walk through the beautiful...View Detail