Kathmandu Valley Tour Highlights: Observe the enchanting natural...
|Level Of Difficulty||Moderate|
|Transportation||Tourist Bus/Private Vehicle|
Ganesh Himal Trek Highlights:
- Explore the off-beat racks filled with amazing bio-diversity
- Majestic views of the Himalayan Range including Ganesh and Manaslu Ranges
- The vibrant and unique culture of the Tamang communities
- Experience of the thrill of the Himalayas with the Singla La Pass (4045m)
The Ganesh Himal Trek navigates the foothills of the glorious Ganesh Himal range situated between the Langtang and Manaslu regions. The vibrant Tamang hamlets with their unique culture prove this as very little has managed to change over time in the way of life of the locals.
A diverse cast of floras, especially orchids, and faunas inhibit the region including more than 300 species of wildlife. All in all, the trek is an astounding venture to the Himalayas while enjoying the authentic cultural lifestyle along the way.
The journey to Ganesh Himal begins from the Kathmandu Valley as we tour the UNESCO world heritage sites spread across the Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur cities. Thereon, we set off towards the town of Dhading moving further ahead to Satdobato. The first day of the trek takes us to Bhalche heading deeper into the hilly setting. As the sub-tropical forests continue to envelop the trail, we continuously gain altitude heading towards Gongga and then onto Rupchet.
The next day, we take on the Singla La pass and at 4045m this is the highest altitude of our entire journey. A stunning Himalayan panorama including all four mountains of the Ganesh Himalayan Range and the Manaslu Himalayan Range await us on the summit of the pass.
Completing the circuit, the journey heads towards Shertung village from Shertung Kharka. Jharlang Phedi is the next on our list before we descend back to Kintang Phedi re-entering the lush green forests. The final stretch of the journey takes us back to Jamrung where we take a day off for enjoying the vibrant Tamang hamlets on the local culture. The journey ends as we make our way towards Sukaura hamlet before driving back to Kathmandu. The Trek to Ganesh Himal can be done throughout the year but the months from September to October and March to May.
We, here at Nepal Alibaba Treks, are always up for journeying into the Himalayas. Our customization option also allows you to modify the trips according to your ease. With services to help you each step of the way, we will make sure your Himalayan experience is one to be remembered.
Ganesh Himal Trek Map:
Day Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m)
Day Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek preparation
Day Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Dhading | Satdobato (1500m) 7 Hrs
Day Day 04: Trek from Satdobato to Bhalche (1850m) 5-6 Hrs
Day Day 05: Trek from Bhalche to Gongga (2950m) 6-7 Hrs
Day Day 06: Trek from Gongga to Rupchet (3660m) 5-6 Hrs
Day Day 07: Trek from Rupchet to Shertung (1920m) via Singla La Pass (4045m) 7 Hrs
Day Day 08: Trek from Shertung Kharka to Shertung Village (2000m) 3-4 Hrs
Day Day 09: Trek from Shertung Village to Jharlang Phedi (1450 m) 6 Hrs
Day Day 10: Trek from Jharlang Phedi to Kintang Phedi (1000m) 6 Hrs
Day Day 11: Trek from Kintang Phedi to Serabensi-Jamrung (700m) 6 Hrs
Day Day 12: Stay at Jamrung and explore local community
Day Day 13: Trek Jamrung to Sukaura 30 Mins walk Drive back to Kathmandu5-6 Hrs
Day Day 14: Final Departure
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Dhading to Satdobato and when we return back from Satdobato to Dhading to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service
- (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Manaslu Circuit Trek
Manaslu Circuit Trek Highlights: Glorious views of Mt....View Detail
Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trek
Trip Highlights Antique monasteries, gompas, and chortens,Spectacular views...View Detail
Tsum Valley Trek
Tsum Valley Trek Highlights: Scenic trekking through the...View Detail
Manaslu Base camp Trek
Manaslu Base Camp Trek Highlights: Trek to the...View Detail