Ghorepani Poonhill Trek Highlights: Majestic view of sunrise...
|Level Of Difficulty||Moderate|
|Max Aaltitude||4400 m|
|Transportation||Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus|
Manaslu Base Camp Trek Highlights:
- Trek to the less crowded and untouched Manaslu Conservation Area
- Explore the fascinating flora and fauna of the region
- Mesmerizing views of mountains in Manaslu ranges
- Discover the vast cultural richness around the remote Tibetan Buddhist villages
Manaslu Base Camp Trek is an ideal trekking package for trekkers who want an isolated and unspoiled trekking adventure. This trek offers an opportunity to explore the natural beauty and cultural heritage of a lesser-known region. Trekking through the Manaslu Conservation Area, the trip leads to the base camp of the Mt. Manaslu (8163m), the eighth highest mountain in the world. Moreover, the cultural introduction of the Tibetan communities along the way grants a unique experience.
The 16-day Manaslu Base Camp trip starts with your arrival in Kathmandu where you explore the glorious UNESCO world heritage sites. From Kathmandu, you take a scenic countryside drive to Soti Khola and then start trekking. Beginning the enchanting affair, you trek along the Budhi Gandaki River to head to Machha Khola. Passing Lapubesi and Nauli Khola, you head towards Machha Khola.
The next day takes you closer to the Himalayas as you tread along the forested trails to reach Jagat. The Tibetan influence in the culture and traditions begin to grow as you trek further north from Jagat. Passing Philim and Lokpa, the trek heads to Bihi and goes further towards Namrung Village. The Tibetan communities along the way offer warm hospitality and graceful reception. You head deeper into the settlements of the Tibetan descendants as you pass Lho and Sho villages.
Trekking along with the views of Pung Gyen Glacier, you arrive at Samagaon. From here, you take a day off from trekking and explore the Manaslu Base Camp vicinity on a short hike. From the base camp, the views of the Mt. Manaslu (8163m) and numerous other peaks in the Manaslu massif are blissful. Naike Peak (6211m) and Larkya Peak (6249m) also make surreal appearances in the Himalayan panorama. After exploring the base camp, you retrace your steps all the way to Arughat Bazaar. Passing Sho, Namrung, Jagat, and Arkhet Bazar, you reach Arughat Bazaar.
Naike Peak (6211m) and Larkya Peak (6249m) also make surreal appearances in the Himalayan panorama. After exploring the base camp, you retrace your steps all the way to Arughat Bazaar. Passing Sho, Namrung, Jagat, and Arkhet Bazar, you reach Arughat Bazaar.
Nepal Alibaba Treks is a travel and tour company that caters to their need for adventure and comfortable journeys. We are the pioneers of Himalayan travel in Nepal and allow you to choose from a plethora of options. Moreover, we also provide you the liberty to customize your trips to help you decide the pace of the journeys.
Manaslu Base Camp Trek Map:
Day Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu |1300m
Day Day 02: Rest day in Kathmandu
Day Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola |730m by bus about 8-9 hrs
Day Day 04: Soti Khola to Machha Khola |930m | about 5-6 hrs trek
Day Day 05: Machha Khola to Jagat |1300m | 4-5 hrs trek
Day Day 06: Jagat to Deng |1860m| 5-6 hrs trek
Day Day 07: Dang to Namrung |2660m |4-5 hrs trek
Day Day 08: Namrung to Samagaon |3530m | 4-5 hrs trek
Day Day 09: Rest day and a visit to Manaslu Base Camp |4400m
Day Day 10: Samagaon to Namrung |2660m |5-6 hrs trek
Day Day 11: Namrung to Deng |1860m |5-6 hrs trek
Day Day 12: Deng to Jagat |1300m |5-6 hrs trek
Day Day 13: Jagat to Machha Khola |930m |5-6 hrs trek
Day Day 14: Machha Khola to Arughat |608m |6-7 hrs trek
Day Day 15: Arughat to Kathmandu |1300m | by bus
Day Day 16: Departure
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Soti Khola, and when we return back from Besi Sahar to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit.
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters,
- bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.