Level Of DifficultyDifficult
Manaslu Circuit Trek Highlights:
- Glorious views of Mt. Manaslu (8163m) and other mountain ranges from the top of Larkya La Pass at 5160m
- Experience the culture and lifestyle of the Tsum and Tibetan communities
- Visit to hot spring area in Tatopani on the way to Jagat
- Mixed ethnic along with wildlife and lush vegetation of Manaslu Conservation Area
Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the best off-beat trekking destinations which revolves around the foothills of the 8th highest mountain in the world, Mt. Manaslu (8163m). Enjoying the wildlife and lush vegetation of the Manaslu Conservation Area, you’ll also get familiar with the diverse culture and tradition of Tsum, Nubri, and Tibetan communities. The highest point of the trek, Larkya La Pass at 5160m, is famous for a panoramic view of Manaslu (8163m), Ganesh Himal (7422m), Himlung (7126m), Annapurna II (7937m), Cheo (6812m) and so on. Walk past glacial moraines, forested trails, and Mani walls carved with Buddhist prayers as you undertake this glorious journey.
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, you explore the majestic world heritage sites around the Kathmandu Valley. Meanwhile, you must also obtain the necessary permits to trek to the Manaslu region. On the third day, you’ll take a scenic drive to Arughat Bazaar via Dhadingbensi. Once at Arughat Bazaar, our real trekking begins. Passing through the green forests and small hamlets, you’ll march towards Soti Khola enjoying stunning views of the Ganesh Himal ranges.
Along with Budhi Gandaki River, the trail passes through Machha Khola and proceeds towards the beautiful village of Jagat crossing Yaru Khola. Along the way, you’ll walk through the forest of Sal and Pine crossing few suspension bridges and waterfalls. Similarly, crossing several settlements such as Deng, Namrung, and Sama Gaon, you’ll reach Manaslu Base Camp. The base camp offers the panoramic view of snow-capped mountains in Manaslu and Mansiri ranges including the Mt. Manaslu (8163m) itself. From here, you’ll march towards Bimthang crossing several settlements via Larkya La Pass at 5160m which is the highest point of this trek.
Once at the top, you’ll get a breathtaking view of Manaslu, Himlung, Annapurna, and Larkya peak ranges. You’ll now descend to Syange via Tal and finally, take a drive back to Kathmandu. March to May and September to November are the best time for this trek.
Manaslu Circuit Trek by Nepal Alibaba Treks is equipped with the best services and personnel throughout the trek. We are concerned with the safety, comfort, and satisfaction of our valued clients. With us, you are guaranteed an unforgettable trekking experience.
Manaslu Circuit Trek Map:
Day Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m)
Day Day 02: Restricted Area Permit procedure
Day Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat Bazar (608m) and trek to Soti Khola (700m)
Day Day 04: Trek from Soti Khola to Machha Khola (869m)
Day Day 05: Trek from Machha Khola to Jagat (1300m)
Day Day 06: Trek from Jagat to Deng (1860m)
Day Day 07: Trek from Deng to Namrung (2630m)
Day Day 08: Trek from Namrung to Sama Gaon (3320m)
Day Day 09: Hike to Manaslu Base Camp (4400m)
Day Day 10: Trek from Sama Gaon to Samdo (3690m)
Day Day 11: Trek from Samdo to Dharamsala (4460m)
Day Day 12: Trek from Dharamsala to Bimthang (3590m) via Larkya La Pass (5160m)
Day Day 13: Trek from Bimthang to Tilije (2300m)
Day Day 14: Trek from Tilije to Tal (1680m)
Day Day 15: Trek from Tal to Syange (1150m)
Day Day 16: Drive from Syange to Kathmandu by private vehicle
Day Day 17: Departure from Kathmandu
Costs Includes and Excludes
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Arughat Bazar and when we return back from Arughat bazar to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trek
Trip Highlights Antique monasteries, gompas, and chortens,Spectacular views...View Detail
Manaslu Base camp Trek
Manaslu Base Camp Trek Highlights: Trek to the...View Detail
Ganesh Himal Trek
Ganesh Himal Trek Highlights: Explore the off-beat racks...View Detail
Tsum Valley Trek
Tsum Valley Trek Highlights: Scenic trekking through the...View Detail