Annapurna Heli Day Tour
Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus/Heli-Flight
All Year Round
Annapurna Heli Day Tour Brief Insight
Annapurna Heli Day Tour Highlights:
- Helicopter Tour with a beautiful view on Annapurna mountains range and green slopes
- Land at the beautiful Annapurna Sanctuary of and it’s a base camp at 4130 m
- Panoramic view of mountain ranges and glaciers from the nice and cozy lodge at base camp.
The Annapurna Himalayas is a standout among the most visited popular destination in all Himalayas. The Annapurna Heli Day Tour is the quickest yet most effective way to reach the Annapurna Sanctuary and appreciate the entirety of its brilliance. On the Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour, you will fly high above the pleasant picturesque of Pokhara valley and onto the laps of the Annapurna Himalayan range and ever-present great Machhapuchhre Himal ‘Fish Tail’ (6997m).
Brief Trip Description
We offer you two major choices for this trip, one from the capital (Kathmandu) to the Annapurna base camp and the other from Pokhara. If willing to take the flight from the capital, then the total trip duration would be of around 2 to 2.5 hours. This includes the first flight to Pokhara and then toward the Annapurna Sanctuary.
Similarly, for the Heli trip from Pokhara, the total extent would be of around 1.5 hours. It is almost 20 minutes of a helicopter ride to the Annapurna Base Camp. The actual trip begins and ends in this scenic holiday spot of Pokhara.
On the trip, we fly across to the Annapurna Base Camp at an altitude of 4031 meters. On the Heli flight, you can witness the panoramic view of gigantic mountain range. Apart from the Annapurna I, the view incorporates Annapurna South (7,219 m), Gangapurna (7,454m), Annapurna II (7,937 m), Annapurna III (7,555 m), Annapurna IV (7,525 m) and the ever-present Machhapuchhre Himal (6,997 m). The name fishtail suggests its twin summit top that overwhelms the Annapurna range.
We, at Nepal Alibaba Treks, provide you with a safe, astonishing, and memorable adventure to the great Annapurna Himalayas. We have a hardworking and well-experienced team and excellent trip services to keep you safe and comfortable.
Day 01: From Kathmandu to ABC
At 5:30 AM, you will be driven to Tribhuvan International Airport from Hotel then flown to Pokhara terminal at around 6:30 am. At 7:30 AM, we will fly to the Annapurna Base Camp. You can take photos and can get the experience of dreaming environment and explore the base camp. We will have breakfast there. At around 9:00 AM: we will fly to Kathmandu from Annapurna Base Camp which takes around 1 hour and 15 minutes.
(Optional) Day 01: From Pokhara to ABC
(If you are already in Pokhara follow the following itinerary):
The trip starts with a drive to Pokhara airport at around 5:30 AM. Then at 6:00 we will fly across to the Annapurna Base Camp. After a flight of roughly 20 mins, we will reach the destination. Afterward, a guide will help you explore the region and enjoy the mountainous view. After having breakfast, we will fly back to Pokhara.
What is included in Annapurna Heli Day Tour
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to ABC and Abc to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
What is Excluded
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu.
- Visit Nepal Immigration
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
- flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks,
- bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
Viaje a Katmandú - Muy bonito recorrido en Katmandú , el guía muy amable, personas con una calidad humana admirable, 100% recomendable, estoy muy agradecida
January 10, 2023442yairj
Conociendo Kathmandu, Himalayas y Chitwan - Excelente atencion, todo acorde a nuestras necesidades, se creo un Itineriario que se ajusto muy bien a nuestros tiempos y presupuesto, Debraj una excelente persona que siempre cuido de nosotros... read more
December 16, 2022NZH01-07
尼泊尔5天小trip - 我和朋友的飞机是晚上到达加德满都机场。出了机场很顺利地就找到了接机的小伙伴，check in入住都十分顺利，我们的行程是第二天马上去纳加阔特看日出，所以当时就只定了一天的酒店，但是由于前一天有点累，第二天两个人居然睡过头了，但是酒店人员人很好，提醒了我们退房之后，还给了我们足够的时间收拾东西才退房。然后就直接是司机带我们去了纳加阔特。路上时间稍微有点久，但司机人很好，风景也不错，到了新酒店check in，刚刚好是看日落的时间。酒店老板很热情的招呼我们，还特意给我们说了很多明天看日出的小tips，然后我们就选了个位子坐下，喝喝酒，聊聊天，吹吹风，非常舒服。第二天设了闹钟，早早起来看日出，景色真的是太让人震撼，第一次有那种开阔的感觉。拍了很多很美的照片，然后就吃了早餐出发去博卡拉了。我们没有去trekking，因为时间有限，但在博卡拉就是各种悠闲散漫地生活，完全放空，什么都不想，望着鱼尾峰发呆，滑翔伞，在费瓦湖上泛舟，吃吃喝喝，泡泡吧，感受一下风土人情，还看到了一些当地的传统手工艺。虽然没能去trekking有点遗憾，但也给自己留一个再回去一次的理由。整个行程基本上只要说出自己的想法就都会被满足，很舒心，不用费心神，真的很放松，可以从忙忙碌碌的生活中抽身而出，过一种不一样的生活！
February 10, 2020