Everest Heli Day Tour
Tourist Bus/Private Vehicle/Flight/Heli-flight
Autumn & Spring
Everest Heli Day Tour Brief Insight
Everest Heli Day Tour Highlights:
- Enjoy a magnificent aerial tour of the entire Everest Region
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sagarmatha National park, the Himalayan National Park
- Visit Kalapatthar (5545m) and enjoy the majestic panorama of the Himalayas
Enjoy a helicopter tour to one of the highest destinations in the world to the base camp of the highest mountain in the world- the Mt. Everest (8848m). Everest Heli Tour is tailored to offer the perfect aerial sightseeing of the Everest region and some of the pristine Himalayas of Eastern Nepal.
The tour begins at Kathmandu and takes you all the way to Kalapatthar (5545m) where you can witness the panorama of the Himalayas like the Mt. Everest (8848m), Nuptse (7861m), and Ama Dablam (6856m). The Everest Heli tour facilitates a luxury trip to Everest without the need to trek the 65km long trail, however, you can still witness the great hospitality of Sherpa people at Syangboche village.
Brief Trip Description
The Helicopter Tour to Everest Base Camp begins upon your arrival at Kathmandu. The tour begins once you drive to the airport and embark on the helicopter waiting for you to climb aboard. The tour begins early morning mainly because the skies remain clear during these times. You’ll fly almost 126km towards Lukla Airport and refuel your ride before flying to the higher altitude.
The tour takes a detour and flies over Gokyo Lakes and Ngozumpa Glacier to reach Kalapatthar (5545m). You’ll briefly land at the site and enjoy the up-close view of the Mount Everest (8848m) and the serene Khumbu Valley before flying down to Everest Base Camp. In this brief window, you can enjoy the local weather and take photos. Then, you make another stop at Syanboche Village.
After enjoying a hearty breakfast, you’ll fly back to Kathmandu while enjoying the aerial sight of the majestic city including some of the most popular UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Nepal Alibaba Treks specializes in tailored tour and trek around Nepal. We cater to all kinds of tourists. You can choose to join our fixed groups at reasonable rates or embark on an entirely private tour.
From Kathmandu to EBC |4 Hr. Trip Duration
Early Morning: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla|1 Hr.| then Fly from Lukla to EBC |20 Mins| EBC Exploration, Breakfast and Back to Kathmandu via Lukla
Transfer to Airport
The day begins with a ride to the Tribhuvan International Airport. The flight is generally scheduled early morning because the sky remains clear early morning. Once at the airport, you’ll check into the customs and get onboard with your colleagues and guide inside the helicopter. The tour will take off and head northeast towards Everest Region. Along the way, you can enjoy the panoramic aerial view of Kathmandu. You will briefly land at the Lukla Airport for refueling (10 to 15 minutes).
Fly to EBC- Stopover at Kalapatthar (5-10 minutes)
You’ll take off from Lukla and fly towards Gokyo lakes. Gokyo Lakes lie at Gokyo village in the western part of Everest region. From here, you’ll fly directly to Everest Base Camp and take a close tour of Khumbu Glacier and Khumbu Icefall. You’ll enjoy a brief stopover at Kalapatthar, the local landmark, and enjoy the majestic panorama of the Himalayas including Everest. After exploring the scenic view, you’ll embark on the helicopter and fly down to Syangboche village.
Breakfast at Syangboche (30-40 minutes) / Fly to Kathmandu
You will stop at Syangboche village to enjoy your breakfast. Syangboche is a traditional Sherpa village lying en route to Everest Base Camp. In fact, you’ll be enjoying your breakfast in one of the highest altitudes in the world. To the east, you can witness the majestic peak of Ama Dablam (6856m), Thamserku (6608m), and Kongde Ri (6187m). After breakfast, you will bid adieu to the Everest region and fly back to Kathmandu. You can enjoy the aerial view of some of the popular UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu before landing at the Tribhuvan International Airport.
What is included in Everest Heli Day Tour
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to EBC, and when we return back from EBC to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
What is Excluded
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit Nepal Immigration
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks,
bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.