Sustainable Tourism is a special form of tourism which focuses on attempting to make the lowest possible impact on the culture and natural condition of one’s travel destination in Nepal. While doing so, you also aid the locals to engage in income-generation and empowerment.
Nepal allows for a multitude of travel destinations and welcomes thousands of tourists every year for this very purpose. As such, unhealthy tourism practices, whether intentional or not, are bound to affect the natural and cultural ethos of those destinations.
Sustainable Tourism with Nepal Alibaba Treks aims to keep such malpractices to a minimum and help thrive ethical approaches in tourism across the country. Keeping the endemic ecology intact and helping the cultural heritages to retain their originality allows for these riches to have a longer life expectancy. In the long run, sustainable tourism garners and preserves the bona fide traits of the travel destinations in Nepal.
What to expect?
- Meaningful interaction with the local ecosystem and the cultural aspects of the environment
- Getting into the actual local lifestyles of the people living in remote regions
- Healthy tourism practice to reduce pollution
- Participation in overall conservation of natural vegetation and wildlife
- A mesmerizing display of natural and cultural affluence
- Experience the rural lifestyle far from the modern influence
- Contribution in the uplifting livelihood of remote societies
- Prioritizing home stay in local residence or in local teahouses and lodges
- Exploring the glorious scenery and cultural diversity of the country without making negative impacts
- Using the old trek and trails, and resting places that ensure a reduction in environmental pollution
- The practice of involving the locally available services like porters and guides on the travel
- Managing and maintaining cleanliness and avoiding any kind of pollution during the journey
Albeit a newfangled initiative, the need for sustainable tourism is a must if we intend to reap the benefits of tourism in the years to come. While tourism has its perks and losses, we, at Nepal Alibaba Treks, believe that practicing sustainable tourism is beneficial to all the parties involved in the process. Travel with accountability and help the prevailing culture and nature; practice sustainable tourism in Nepal.