Call For Enquiry+977-98511-42528
About NepalNepal is a small South-Asian land-locked country located in between two great giants, China and India. With an area of 147, 181 sq. km the country is quite small. However, the immense cultural and natural diversity makes Nepal a different world in itself. Being a landlocked country it doesn’t have any navigable route to the sea. Talking about the basic geography, Nepal is divided into 3 major regions- The Himalayas, Hilly, and Terai. More precisely, the Himalayan region hosts many mountain ranges including 8 of the world highest snowcapped peaks. Mt. Everest (8848m), the highest peak in the world, is also located here. The Terai region is the lowest point of the country and comprises of plain lands whereas, Hilly region is basically the Midlands consisting of hills of the Mahabharata Ranges. Home to 4 castes and 36 ethnic groups, Nepal gives you the most diversified cultures and tradition.Visa InformationOne can obtain On-arrival visas in Nepal at the sole international airport in Nepal at Tribhuvan International Airport and other entry points of the country like Kakarvitta, Birgung, Bhairahawa, Nepalgunj, and Gaddachauki. Outside the country, it can be issued through Nepal Embassy and diplomatic missions in various countries across the world. To get a Nepali Visa, a valid passport along with a passport sized photo is required. A Nepalese tourist visa can be issued for 15, 30 and 90 days and can be obtained by making payment of 25 USD, 40 USD, and 100 USD respectively.Another category of Visa is Gratis Visa it’s free and is valid for 30 days. This type of Visa is available for only South Asian citizens, Chinese individuals and children below 10 years of age. Indian Nationals do not require a visa to enter Nepal; however, must possess a valid passport and election commission card. For Visa extension purpose, you must contact the Department of Immigration. You can get more information regarding Nepalese visas at the official website of the Department of Immigration at http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa.How to reach NepalBeing a land-locked country Nepal is reachable only by air or by land. The country has a single international airport (Tribhuvan International Airport) located in the capital, Kathmandu, and it serves flights to and from destinations like India, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, and Dubai. Nepal Airlines is a national flag carrier however; other airlines like Biman Bangladesh Airlines, China South-west Airline, Indian airlines, Gulf air, Thai Airline operate from/to Kathmandu. Visitors entering Nepal by Land must use various entry points located at the Nepal-India border at Kakarvitta, Birgung, Bhairahawa, Nepalgunj, and Gaddachauki and at Kodari at the Nepal-Tibet border. Recently direct buses from Varanasi, Patna, Darjeeling, and Lucknow are also available to numerous destinations of Nepal.Popular Destinations to Visit Nepal offers different opportunities for enthusiasts with different hobbies and interests. Whether it is peak climbing, pilgrimage tour, jungle safaris, or a leisure tour with family and friends, Nepal provides you with the best experience. With diversity in culture and natural wonders unaffected by the spread of modernization, the country offers the best escape from your hectic urban lifestyle.Some of the popular destinations to visit in Nepal are:
- For Pilgrimage Tours: Kathmandu (Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath), Bhaktapur (Changunarayan, Sanga, Pilot Baba), Patan (Krishna Mandir, Godavari temple, Bajrabarahi), Manakamana Temple, Muktinath Temple, Gosainkunda, Janakpur, White Gumba, Namo Buddha, Lumbini (Birthplace of Gautam Buddha), etc.
- For Jungle Safari: Chitwan National Park, Bardia National Park, Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve, Shuklaphanta Wildlife Reserve, Parsa Wildlife Reserve, etc.
- For Trekking: Everest Region, Annapurna Region, Ghorepani Poon Hill, Upper Mustang, Dolpo, Langtang region, Kanchenjunga Circuit, Manaslu circuit, Gokyo Lakes, etc.
- For Leisure Tours: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Bandipur, Dhulikhel, Nagarkot, Lumbini, etc.
- For Expeditions and Peak Climbing: Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Makalu (8463m), Mt. Kanchenjunga (8586m), Mt. Annapurna (8091m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8188m), Mera Peak (6461m), Lobuche Peak (6119m), Island Peak (6189m), Pisang Peak (6091m), Chulu East Peak (6429m), etc.