Annapurna Luxury Trek
Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus/Flight
Autumn & Spring
Annapurna Luxury Trek Brief Insight
- Explore the ‘City of Temples’, Kathmandu
- Enjoy the scenery of the Annapurna region
- Staying at the comfortable and facilitated hotels
- Walkthrough the lush forests of rhododendron, bamboo and oak trees
- Enjoy the delicious local cuisine
- Walk along the pristine waterfall, rivers, monasteries, mani, and prayer flags
- Come across the incredible villages which have their own unique culture
- Spectacular views of the iconic mountains like mount Annapurna I, Macchapuchhre, Annapurna South, Himchuli and many more
- Picturesque views of sunrise and sunset
- Walking through the narrow and stone-paved path.
Annapurna Luxury Trek is a perfect trek for those who have limited time yet want to make the most of it. This is the most classic and popular trek in Nepal that provides the opportunity for trekkers to explore the Annapurna region. It will take you through the traditional villages of Chhetri and Gurung, densely forested with incredible landscapes. Walking alongside the mountains, waterfall, and river and staying in some of the luxury hotels in the mountain is an excellent experience.
The most modern and luxurious package trek in the Annapurna region offers a fantastic and deluxe way to stay in the area’s safe, cozy, lavish, and superior hotels. It is a great way to rejuvenate in the lap of the Himalayas, far away from the city hustle. Additionally, you’ll be stunned by the incredible views of mountains, stunning natural surroundings, and beautiful farming villages.
The trek begins with an early morning scenic flight to Pokhara from Kathmandu and drives to Phedi, which is the starting point of our trek. Hereafter, we trek through the dense forest of colourful Rhododendrons, pines, and oak trees. Similar to this, we travel through various agricultural fields and beautiful settlements. While taking in the phenomenal scenery, we will also experience the unique culture and lifestyle of the locals.
The ultimate destination of this trek is Ghandruk. The village introduces you to the mesmerizing views of the Annapurna Massif, Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, Hiunchuli, and many other mountain peaks. Similarly, we visit the World Peace Stupa on this trek for spiritual achievement. The luxury of transport, accommodation, meals, adventures, etc., is what you get on this trek.
What makes Annapurna Luxury Trek compelling?
Annapurna Luxury Trek is suitable for people of any age group. In this trek, you don’t need any earlier experience.
The spectacular views of the Himalayan Ranges on this trek are incredible. In this trek, you will have a glimpse of 3 Himalayas peaks over 8000 meters; Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, and Annapurna. Aside from that, we can also see a number of other mountains, including Machapuchre, Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Dhaulagiri II, III, and many others.
This trek is also suitable for a family vacation. Regarding the accommodation, you have attached bathrooms with a western clean toilet and hot showers. Good internet and a mobile network are available along the trail. Similarly, the lodge will provide a free wifi facility.
This short trek offers an incredible experience of the villages and increases close contact with people with very different natures, cultures, and lifestyles. Taking a break from your busy life to the lap of the Himalayas with your friends and family can bring new excitement to your life.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Fly / Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara drive to Phedi and trek to Dhampus Village
- Day 03: Trek from Dhampus Village to Majgaon
- Day 04: Trek from Majgaon to Landruk
- Day 05: Trek from Landruk to Ghandruk Village
- Day 06: Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul
- Day 07: Hike to world peace pagoda in morning and fly / Drive back to Kathmandu in afternoon
- Day 08: Final Departure