Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus
Autumn & Spring
Sundarijal Hiking Brief Insight
Sundarijal Hiking Highlights:
- Observe the flora and fauna in the Shivapuri National park
- Witness beautiful landscapes, waterfalls, rivers, and dense forest
- Hike through diverse villages with various ethnic cultures
- Enjoy the sights of the Himalayas in Ganesh, Langtang, and Gaurishankar ranges
Day 01: Full day trip
Your hike to Sundarijal starts in the early hours of the day. You will be driving from your hotel to Sundarijal which takes almost an hour. From the bus stop of Sundarijal village, you start your hike upwards to the Shivapuri National Park where you walk up a number of stairs surrounded by the forest. Your hiking trail will lead you through the cascading waterfalls, stone steps, rivers, and serene greenery. As you enter the Shivapuri National Park, you will also visit some temples along the way and witness the deep massive dam of Sundarijal River. While you climb higher to the hill point, you will find clean and clear rivers and mini-waterfalls, where you can take a splash and rest for lunch. Hiking further uphill you will be able to view the lush forest at the foothill while the rare and protected birds fly over with a view of the peaks behind. Retracing your steps, you will return back to Kathmandu.
What is included in Sundarijal Hiking
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Sundarijal and when we return back from Sundarijal to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit.
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
What is Excluded
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.