Bardia National Park Tour
Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus/Flight
All Year Round
Bardia National Park Tour Brief Insight
Bardia National Park Tour Highlights:
- Journey through exotic lands observing wildlife in their natural habit
- A different take to the country of Nepal away from the Himalayas
- Enjoy the diverse and multi-ethnic culture
- Explore the Bardia National Park and indulge in Jungle Safari, bird watching, and canoeing
Spread in a total area of 968 sq. km. of tropical forests, the Bardia National Park is one of the largest unexplored regions in Nepal. Bardia National Park Tour is a unique adventure through the true wilderness which houses some of the rare species in the entire world. Jungle safari, bird watching, exquisite natural beauty, and ethnic villages decorate the astounding journey through the plains of Terai. The national park tour navigates through the home of the Bengal tiger and one-horned rhinoceros to offer an introduction to the mesmerizing bio-diversity of Nepal.
Brief Trip Description
Our journey to the wildlife paradise begins from Kathmandu as we head down to the Terai city of Nepalgunj. Flying through contrasting landscapes, we make our way to the city. A unique adventure through diverse cultures and way of life awaits us.
The next day sees us make our way towards Bardia National Park crossing the city of Kohalpur en route. The national park houses around 22 of the exquisite Bengal Tigers followed by 29 one-horned rhinoceros. It is reported that more than 60 Asian Elephants currently reside inside the park. Along with it, a diverse cast of wildlife including leopards, hyenas, and sloth bears accompany them.
The national park is equally stunning when it comes to bird watching. Over 407 species of birds reside in the park including the endangered Bengal Florican and Sarus Crane. The next day, we visit the national park partaking in several activities like elephant riding, canoe riding on the Geruwa River, bird watching and cultural shows. The region also offers rafting services for those interested. Heading back to the city of Nepalgunj, we make our way back to Kathmandu. Here, we take a day to explore the UNESCO world heritage sites spread throughout the city which concludes our journey.
Good moments are ones to be shared. We, here at Nepal Alibaba Treks and Tours, can’t wait to share this wildlife adventure with you. Let us accompany you on this journey and we will make sure it’s one to cherish for life.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu
After arriving at Tribhuvan International Airport, our office representatives just outside the arrival lounge will greet you. From here, you will head directly to the hotel. Here, you will be introduced to the guides and other members of the staff. After freshening up, you can enjoy strolling around. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu-Nepalgunj (1 Hr.)
Today, we make our way down towards the city of Nepalgunj. The Terai city is an hour-long flight away from the Kathmandu Valley. The journey takes us through contrasting landscapes as the majestic hills are replaced by the flatlands of Terai. Landing at Nepalgunj a gust of warm air welcomes us as we head down to the city to enjoy the local cultures and way of life. Overnight stay at Nepalgunj.
Day 03: Drive Bardia National Park via Kolhapur (3 Hrs)
Today is a short journey as we make our way to Bardia National Park. Located west of Nepalgunj, we make our way through the flat Terai lands enjoying the gorgeous landscapes. The journey ascends through streams and rivers making its way to the city of Kolhapur. Making our way past the city of Kolhapur, we reach the famous Bardia National Park. Overnight stay at Bardia National Park.
Day 04: Full day exploration of Bardia National Park, drive back to Nepalgunj
The day begins early as we head deeper into the national park. With a diverse cast of mammals and birds to observe there’s not a second to lose. The journey through the national park takes us through a range of activities including Elephant riding, canoeing, bird watching, and Tharu cultural shows. We also get the chance to observe the rare species of wildlife like one-horned rhinoceros, sloth bears, leopards, macaques, hyenas, and Royal Bengal Tiger. Also, make sure to keep an eye out to check the skies for more than 407 species of birds that inhabit the region. Overnight stay at Nepalgunj.
Day 05: Fly back to Kathmandu/Sightseeing
Today we head back to Kathmandu flying back towards the rising Hills. After freshening up at the hotel we head back into the city touring the UNESCO world heritage sites in the city. The temple of Swayambhunath is the best place to start observing the valley from up above before heading down to Pashupatinath. The history and culture are best observed at Kathmandu Durbar Square while Boudhanath monastery gets a clear nod for stunning views of the sunset. Touring the UNESCO world heritages gives a perfect ending to our journey. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 06: Departure
Once again our representatives will drop you back to Tribhuvan International Airport just in time for your flight back home. We hope you had a lovely time with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
What is included in Bardia National Park Tour
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Kathmandu-Nepalgunj and when we return back from Nepalgunj to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
What is Excluded
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.