Kathmandu Tour Brief Insight
Kathmandu Tour Highlights:
- Explore the UNESCO world heritage site of Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Visit three major religious sites in the valley: Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, and Swayambhunath
- Head to the former royal palace which is recognized as the Narayanhiti Museum today
Kathmandu is a paradise of historic beauty. With a bundle of historic sites, palaces and modern arts, the Kathmandu tour is the perfect way to begin your visit to Nepal. The ever-busy streets of Kathmandu are swarmed by people of different ethnic backgrounds and so does the city home diverse cultural sites. Kathmandu Day Tour explores the world heritage sites and few other attractions like Narayanhiti Palace. Surrounded by historic temples, royal palaces and modern cafes with a hustling and bustling lot of youths strolling around the area, Kathmandu Tour is truly a spectacular travel option you cannot miss!
Brief Trip Description
The busy streets of Kathmandu are filled with numerous places to visit. Walking down the crowded streets you will be surrounded by shops offering all kinds of arts, gifts, and souvenirs. However, the Kathmandu Day Tour begins as you make way to the centuries-old Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, and Pashupatinath temples.
The Boudhanath stupa has been said to be built around the 15th century and is the biggest stupa in Nepal. It is also one of the major tourist attractions and there are many local delicacies to try as well. Swayambhunath is also a Buddhist stupa situated atop a hill north of the central city, it is said that this stupa is even older than the Boudhanath and was built around the 5th century.
Although this magnificent hill stupa is considered to be a Buddhist religious site, both Hindus and Buddhist loves this place. Pashupatinath temple is located right on the banks of the holy Bagmati River and this temple is also crammed with worshippers every season of the year. This temple was erected in the 5th century and is one of the oldest Hindu temples. All three of these sites are listed as UNESCO world heritage sites. Similarly, Kathmandu Durbar Square is an accumulation of some of the most prominent cultural artifacts in the country. Lastly, the former royal palace of Narayanhiti is today, a museum and stores the history and lifestyle of the royal Shahs.
If you are planning to travel to Nepal, Nepal Alibaba Treks is the best choice for you and for a wonderful experience. We assure you top quality service and we will satisfy your needs. We will also make your experience with Nepal very memorable and unforgettable one.
Day 1: Explore Kathmandu City with Tour Guide
Start the morning with a tasty breakfast at your hotel. Head out to Basantapur to explore Kathmandu Durbar Square. Stroll around the Ason Street and visit Thamel. Then, visit Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, and Boudhanath. All these three are UNESCO world heritage sites and are celebrated Buddhist and Hindu shrines. Similarly, you also head to the Kathmandu Durbar Square, yet another world heritage site in the valley. Finally, Narayanhiti Palace is also another attraction in the city where you can observe the history and home of the former royal family of Nepal.
What is included in Kathmandu Tour
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
What is Excluded
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any of your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks,
- bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
To purchase special medicines and kits.
Conociendo Kathmandu, Himalayas y Chitwan - Excelente atencion, todo acorde a nuestras necesidades, se creo un Itineriario que se ajusto muy bien a nuestros tiempos y presupuesto, Debraj una excelente persona que siempre cuido de nosotros... read more
December 16, 2022A Tripadvisor China Member
October 15, 2020