Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking
Tourist Bus/Private vehicle
Autumn & Spring
Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking Brief Insight
Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking Highlights:
- Experience the Cable Car ride from Thankot to Chandragiri hill.
- Magnificent views of Ganesh, Langtang, Gaurishankar, and Everest Ranges.
- Visit the illustrious temples of Bhaleshwor Mahadev and DakshinKali.
- Scenic views of the Kathmandu Valley and gorgeous landscapes.
Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking is one of the best short and lively walks around the Kathmandu Valley that promises of sublime sceneries. Along the journey, the hike introduces the hikers to the local Hindu faith in the form of esteemed temples like Bhaleshwor Mahadev and DakshinKali. The hiking also offers mesmerizing views of the mountain ranges of the Himalayas and the hustling Kathmandu Valley. The hike takes off on a cable car and settles along the glorious forested trails.
Chandragiri Hiking is a great one-day trip on the south-western Kathmandu valley ridge. The hill is 2,547 meters above average sea level and is accessible by two primary methods. A drive from Kathmandu takes you to the Chandragiri hill in around an hour; however, the cable car is more fun-filled and scenic.
A cable car ride takes around 10 minutes to take you to the top of the Chandragiri hill. The cable car station at Thankot is a little over half an hours’ drive from Kathmandu. Beginning the hike, you head to the Bhaleshwor Temple.
The temple holds great significance in Hindu mythology and has tales and myths that date back to ancient times. Continuing on, the hike leads you to the viewpoint where a panorama of the Himalayas from Annapurna and Everest ranges are visible.
Moving along the trail through the forests, the hike offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy the bio-diversity. Heading further south-east, the hike reaches the temple of DakshinKali. The temple is dedicated to the ferocious goddess Kali and sees lots of sacrifice in the name of the goddess.
In addition to religious and natural attractions, there are souvenir shops that house a variety of clothing brands and cultural goods that are reasonably priced and perfect for your visit. Perfect for shopaholics! The hike is easy and can be completed by anyone with decent physical conditions.
Nepal Alibaba Treks and Tours brings you the Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking as one of the best one-day package deal. You’ll not only have fun and make memories, but you will get the best experience of cable car ride and hike. Join us on this trip and relish the beauty of Himalayas to the fullest.
Day 01: Thamel_Thankot_Chandragiri_Champadevi_Pharping_Thamel
First, a company representative will pick you up in Kathmandu and take you to the cable car station at Thankot. You get on in the cable car and head to Chandragiri. Your hike begins after visiting the various attractions around the hill. The walk starts from Chandragiri Height to DakshinKali, which takes 5-6 hours. The walk offers opportunities to immerse in the bio-diversity of the region and glimpses of the Himalayas in the faraway horizon. After exploring the temple premise around DakshinKali, you head back to the capital.
What is included in Chandragiri DakshinKali Hiking
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Thamel to Thankot (Chandragiri) To Dakshinkali and when we return back from Dakshinkali to Kathmandu, we provide transportation.
- Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days.
- Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service
- (TIMS) Permit. Visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/about-trekking-permit
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists.
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
What is Excluded
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary.
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.
尼泊尔5天小trip - 我和朋友的飞机是晚上到达加德满都机场。出了机场很顺利地就找到了接机的小伙伴，check in入住都十分顺利，我们的行程是第二天马上去纳加阔特看日出，所以当时就只定了一天的酒店，但是由于前一天有点累，第二天两个人居然睡过头了，但是酒店人员人很好，提醒了我们退房之后，还给了我们足够的时间收拾东西才退房。然后就直接是司机带我们去了纳加阔特。路上时间稍微有点久，但司机人很好，风景也不错，到了新酒店check in，刚刚好是看日落的时间。酒店老板很热情的招呼我们，还特意给我们说了很多明天看日出的小tips，然后我们就选了个位子坐下，喝喝酒，聊聊天，吹吹风，非常舒服。第二天设了闹钟，早早起来看日出，景色真的是太让人震撼，第一次有那种开阔的感觉。拍了很多很美的照片，然后就吃了早餐出发去博卡拉了。我们没有去trekking，因为时间有限，但在博卡拉就是各种悠闲散漫地生活，完全放空，什么都不想，望着鱼尾峰发呆，滑翔伞，在费瓦湖上泛舟，吃吃喝喝，泡泡吧，感受一下风土人情，还看到了一些当地的传统手工艺。虽然没能去trekking有点遗憾，但也给自己留一个再回去一次的理由。整个行程基本上只要说出自己的想法就都会被满足，很舒心，不用费心神，真的很放松，可以从忙忙碌碌的生活中抽身而出，过一种不一样的生活！
February 10, 2020442yairj
Conociendo Kathmandu, Himalayas y Chitwan - Excelente atencion, todo acorde a nuestras necesidades, se creo un Itineriario que se ajusto muy bien a nuestros tiempos y presupuesto, Debraj una excelente persona que siempre cuido de nosotros... read more
December 16, 2022jonson2334
Nepal alibaba Treks and Tour company is best tour and travel company. It's provide trekking ,tour , hiking, rafting, and mountain climbing. The boss of the company Devraj have... read more
October 7, 2020