Kathmandu Valley Tour
Tourist Bus/Private vehicle
All Year Round
Kathmandu Valley Tour Brief Insight
Kathmandu Valley Tour Highlights:
- Observe the enchanting natural beauty surrounding the valley
- Witness the stunning art and architecture spread around the valley
- Unique culture and way of life of the locals
- Visit the UNESCO world heritage sites in the valley
The enchanting city of Kathmandu needs little introduction regarding the cultural riches that it boasts of. The Kathmandu Valley Tour explores the three esteemed cities of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Patan. These cities are supreme in their depiction of art, culture, and lifestyle of their residents. Home to seven of the ten world heritage sites in Nepal, the Kathmandu Valley is the epicenter of cultural majesty. The Kathmandu Valley Tour explores these gems of the Valley and ensures a memorable experience.
Brief Trip Description
Our discovery of the valley begins from the city of Kathmandu and kicking it off is the temple of Swayambhunath. The Hindu and Buddhist temple boasts stunning views of the valley and walks us through the ancient heritage of Buddhism. It is believed that the eyes of the Buddha on the stupa forever watch the valley protecting it from any harm. The Hindu temple of Pashupatinath soon follows before taking a historical turn towards Kathmandu Durbar Square before we end our first day at Boudhanath.
The next day takes us to Patan and the city is well known for being the cultural capital of the nation. Additionally, the hamlets of Bungmati and Khokana takes us down on a cultural trip through its cobbled pathways and tiny houses. The final of our journey days takes us towards Bhaktapur. The city is rich in culture and architecture. The temple of Changunarayan combined with the Bhaktapur Durbar Square is more than enough to offer religious and cultural insight of the city. The Kathmandu Valley Tour is a perfect trip for travelers and learners seeking a dive into the ancient culture and traditions of the Kathmandu Valley.
Any excuse to relish the beauty of the valley is more than welcome for us, here at Nepal Alibaba treks. We offer experienced guides for the tour and also arrange your transportation and accommodation for your ease. Travel with us and we will make sure your journey is one to be remembered.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival
After landing at Tribhuvan International Airport, our representatives will meet up with you just outside the arrival lounge. Once the checkout formalities are taken care of, a company vehicle will take you to the hotel. You are free to head down to the local market enjoying the lovely views before dinner. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
The first day of our journey and we make our way to the temple of Swayambhunath. Ascending along the 365 stone steps, we reach the temple revered by both Hindus and Buddhists. Next up is the temple of Pashupatinath. The Hindu temple is believed to be the guardian god of the nation and is revered by Hindus throughout the world. The cultural and historical site of Kathmandu Durbar Square is next on our list as we head through the famed streets of Basantapur. The day ends at Boudhanath which boasts glorious views of the sunset. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Patan Sightseeing
Today, the journey takes us to Patan. Patan Durbar Square is the premium destination for the day. The Krishna Temple, Patan Museum, Sundari Chowk, and the Golden Temple are some of the attractions in the durbar square premise. The ancient carvings on the temples depict the culture and way of life which prevailed during those times. The hamlets of Bungmati and Khokana takes us on a trip to the traditional settlements. Bungmati also hosts the temple of Rato Macchindranath revered as the rain god while Khokana is well known for Rudrayani temple. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 04: Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Today, we head to Bhaktapur where temples adorn every corner of the streets. Like Patan, the region is ethnic to the local Newar community and their vibrant culture has been a subject of fascination to thousands of tourists. The major attractions of the city include the Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Changunarayan Temple. The cultural capital of the nation is not the one to disappoint and the 55 window palace, Vatsala Temple, Naytapola temple alongside other stunning monuments add to the beauty. The two-tiered Changunarayan temple houses the first written record of Nepalese history. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 05: Back to Kathmandu and free day | Farewell Dinner
Wrapping up our tour, we head back to Kathmandu which concludes all our activities. After lunch, you are free to head back to the city hunting for souvenirs back home. We recommend that you try the local delicacies while also engaging with the locals can help find more about the history and lore surrounding the valley. A lovely farewell dinner awaits you at the end of your tiring day of the journey around the valley. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 06: Departure
Our representatives will drop you back at Tribhuvan International Hotel just in time for your flight back home. We hope you had a lovely time with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
What is included in Kathmandu Valley Tour
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
What is Excluded
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu.
- Visit Nepal Immigration
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.