Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour
All Year Round
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour Brief Insight
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour Highlights:
- Tour the UNESCO world heritage sites
- 360-degree view of the Himalayas including 8 different Himalayan ranges
- Dive deep into culture and religious views dating back centuries
- Front row seats to the stunning natural beauty of the nation
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour is a trip that explores four of the most illustrious destinations in Nepal. Form Kathmandu adorned with UNESCO world heritage sites to Pokhara– the city of Lakes, the tour takes various turns to numerous destinations en route. Heading to the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Lumbini reflects on the ancient values and morale of Buddhism. Similarly, Chitwan is a treasure trove of wildlife and boasts a diverse cast of wildlife and biodiversity. With each city giving a different insight to the nation as a whole this tour is sure to be the one to remember.
Brief Trip Description
The journey begins from the stunning Kathmandu Valley from where we make our way to Nagarkot after touring the UNESCO world heritage sites. The hills station of Nagarkot boasts a stunning panorama of numerous Himalayan ranges including Annapurna and Everest.
Heading to Chitwan the next day, we officially kick-off our wildlife adventure venturing deep into the tropical forests of Chitwan National Park. We can explore the culturally rich Tharu villages and indulge in jungle safaris while keeping an eye out for the diverse cast of wildlife. Next up is the holy land of Lumbini. The birthplace of Gautam Buddha delivers a powerful aura of religious and natural beauty. Additionally, the serene environment combined with spirituality makes it for one of the most relaxing places of the journey.
The city of Pokhara is the one to deliver the closure on this journey and safe to say it doesn’t disappoint. In fact, the captivating views of the Himalayas combined with the mesmerizing lakes and pleasant atmosphere is one to relish. The Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour is designed for enthusiasts who desire to immerse themselves into the authentic beauty of Nepal in a short span of time.
At Nepal Alibaba Treks, we are always eager to offer the best of our services to the clients. In the same way, we will arrange all the logistics involved on the Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour. Let us accompany you and we will make sure the journey will be one to remember.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing and Drive to Nagarkot.
- Day 03: Nagarkot to Chitwan.
- Day 04: At Chitwan
- Day 06: Chitwan to Lumbini
- Day 06: Half day Lumbini [Excursion] to Pokhara
- Day 07: At Pokhara
- Day 08: Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 09: Final Departure on your Destination.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
After arriving at Tribhuvan International Airport you will be welcomed by the office representatives who will drive you directly to the hotel. After freshening up from the day’s journey you will be introduced to guides and other staff members who will brief you about the journey. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing and Drive to Nagarkot.
After a lovely breakfast, we begin our Kathmandu tour kicking off with the temple of Swayambhunath. Enjoying the gorgeous views of the Kathmandu Valley, the journey heads down towards Pashupatinath temple. The Hindu temple is revered throughout the world and is often regarded as the guardian god of the nation. Next up is the cultural site of Kathmandu Durbar Square where art and architecture are brought to life with wooden carvings to tell the story of the ancient way of life. After lunch, we make our way towards Nagarkot for the night. Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Day 03: Nagarkot to Chitwan.
The hill station of Nagarkot is one of the most visited places and is regarded as the ideal escape from the busy life of Kathmandu City. The viewpoint boasts views of Himalayan ranges including Annapurna, Manaslu, Mahalangur, and Everest ranges to name a few. On a clear day, a 360-degree view of the Himalayas offers a scenery rarely mirrored elsewhere. Heading out of Nagarkot, we make our way through the bends of Prithvi Highway enjoying the company of Trishuli River to reach Chitwan. Overnight stay at Chitwan.
Day 04: At Chitwan
Chitwan boasts a UNESCO world heritage site of Chitwan National Park. It hosts a stunning lineup of wildlife including the one-horned rhinoceros, sloth bear, Langur, wild boar, leopards, and the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger. The national park also has more than 400 species of colorful birds roaming the skies and residing in the serene woods. Jeep excursions and elephant riding are some great ways to journey deeper into the region. Enjoying the stunning beauty of Chitwan National Park, we make our way towards the Tharu community to enjoy their vibrant culture. Overnight stay at Chitwan.
Day 06: Chitwan to Lumbini
Enjoying the beauty of the wildlife put on display at Chitwan National Park, we make our way towards Lumbini. The journey is a pleasant one heading across the Terai flatlands accompanied by the stunning Narayani River. The East-West Highway is rarely the one to surprise as it spans mostly straight all the way towards Lumbini. Overnight stay at Lumbini.
Day 06: Half day Lumbini [Excursion] to Pokhara
After breakfast, we begin our day as we head towards the Mayadevi Temple. Built around the place where Gautam Buddha took birth, the temple holds a spiritual environment alongside the lakes and pleasant pathways. Heading towards the world peace pagoda, a diverse cast of monastery commissioned by several nations welcome us. Enjoying the spiritual environment of the region we head towards Pokhara along the Siddhartha Highway. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 07: At Pokhara
A lovely day at Pokhara awaits us as we begin our day with the mystical Bat Cave and Mahendra Cave. The natural beauty of Davis Falls is the one sure to be engraved in our memories. The Gupteshwor Mahadev Temple adds a religious twist to the view. Up above the valley is the World Peace Pagoda which boasts stunning views of the Annapurna Region. The journey comes to a close on the banks of the Phewa Lake canoeing on its tranquil waters. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 08: Pokhara to Kathmandu
The final day of our journey, we head back to Kathmandu. Taking on the winding roads of Prithvi Highway, the journey once again finds the banks of the Trishuli River. The stunning landscape adds to the beauty of the journey and, in no time, we find ourselves back in the valley. Back at Kathmandu, we head directly back to our hotel where a lovely farewell dinner awaits. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 09: Final Departure on your Destination.
Our representatives will drive you back to Tribhuvan International Airport for your flight back home. We hope you had a lovely time with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
What is included in Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast.
- We provide transportation for your whole tour.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your tour days.
- Entrance ticket fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry
- All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose.
- Tour guide
- All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies)
- First Aid Kits and Medical supplies.
- Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
What is Excluded
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit Nepal Immigration
- International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic
flight delays (due to any specified reasons).
- Extra luggage charges.
- Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks,
- Bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc.
- Other food items than normal meals as specified.
- All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations.
- Personal buying and souvenirs.
- Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit.
- To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use.
- To purchase special medicines and kits.